Aww Crap. What to do. (Welcome to Down Under..)

ottafish

Registered
You sit down, pants already around your ankles...
You've started to relax, things start moving, then you casually glance glance right....
Your mind races and goes through 20 different options...
What would yours be?

FI0P4DSXwAIHlmg.jpg

You sit down, pants already around your ankles...
You've started to relax, things start moving, then you casually glance glance right....
Your mind races and goes through 20 different options...
What would yours be?

View attachment 1645871
Hi. What kind of spider is that? It kind of looks like the one that was in my house it was the size of a tennis ball. But the one in my house the 6 back legs point back more. I still do not know what it was rben showed it to the NH. fish and game people and they did not know and have looked on the internet no luck.

A buddy's son was telling me a story about his FIRST night in Afganistanan
In the middle of the night cause he was not time acclimated he got up in the night to pee he went to the latrenene and was crapping when he heard a noise he turned on his light and saw a "camel Spider" on the seat next to him he said he ran away and wiped in the AM

A buddy's son was telling me a story about his FIRST night in Afganistanan
In the middle of the night cause he was not time acclimated he got up in the night to pee he went to the latrenene and was crapping when he heard a noise he turned on his light and saw a "camel Spider" on the seat next to him he said he ran away and wiped in the AM
Those camel spiders were fun....

I once saw a 6 foot, 200+ pound deadly special operator run out of a latrine sounding like a little girl when he went in there and saw a spider....

We had a good laugh at his expense and months later when we were going into an operational hot zone we joked that we sure hope he didn't get spooked by another spider...

It's bite would eat up around the wound and take months to heal...but not kill you.
But yall can keep those evil deadly bastards.
My mom got a spider bite like that in Michigan. They're waiting for you everywhere.

If they're big enough that I can see them, I'd just take of my size 12 and give them a quick swat. If there fast enough to dodge that....imagine me trying to run with pants around my ankles! :laugh::laugh:

Hi. What kind of spider is that? It kind of looks like the one that was in my house it was the size of a tennis ball. But the one in my house the 6 back legs point back more. I still do not know what it was rben showed it to the NH. fish and game people and they did not know and have looked on the internet no luck.
Mike, that my friend is a Huntsman spider, I lived in Perth Western Australia for a few years and encountered many of them, basically harmless but if it does bite ya, it will hurt! No venom though.

aaaaannnd....misses the box at 15'....with a shotgun:poke:
Considering it was just handed to me with stock folded over the bead site . I promise the next 5 took out the target . I was on the move .
My old man has made a fair bit off me with my old pump 870 20g vs many high end people shooting 10 k guns . Dad has owned a major sporting Clay's range since I was a kid .

Look close there are blue shells appearing on the ground . Think all 6 were gone in under 2 seconds

Screenshot_20220111-124815_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-124624_Video Player.jpg
VideoCapture_20220111-124536.jpg

Back