Things i learned at the spring Bash (12)...

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
1. Reba will call people to track you down.
2. If there is something wrong with anything, the initial diagnosis is: "ain't got no gas in it."
3. If there is a rooster, it will be ridden.
4. A name change can happen faster than a falling bike.
4a. I do not have a career in Rap.
5. Best movie to watch in heavy rain and fog while navigating Highway 28? Deliverance...
6. The firepit at the Phillips isn't measured in BTUs, it is measured in horsepower.
7. Tim is very close to having his name changed again, to Firebird!
8. It doesn't matter what you need, someone has it!
9. It doesn't matter what you need done, someone can do it!
10. That an extension cord makes a dam fine motorcycle alignment tool.
11. You can drag hand on 28, even in a Gran Cherokee!
12. Caesar shops at Victoria Secrets!
13. Never ask for hot sauce, just go get it out of the bathroom yourself.
14. The restaurant at the Phillips is now self serve...
15. Steve would forget his Busa if he wasn't cleaning it all the time!

What are yours?

1. It snows in Robbinsville in April
2. Gixerhp does not have any talent building a fire
3. Staying in the truck while others are on a rooster is a good thing
4. MC Mustang really is a sensitive guy with a tough exterior
5. Pack carefully next time and bring warm gloves
6. It's better to arrive at the Bash before Friday :banghead:
7. They make panties in ridiculous sizes
8. VaBusa has a great intuition when it is possible we are allegedly up to something
9. Busa family rocks!
10. Loomis does a great job coordinating the photo shoot
11. MC Mustang likes things in order and will even use an extension cord to achieve it

Oh, and Tim has magic brakes! He can make them disappear!

1) Frogg Toggs kinda suck in monsoons
2) It's possible to attend a Busa Bash and only ride 80 miles once you're there :banghead:
3) Huddle House service is spotty when more than 3 people walk in
4) Phillips Restaurant will let you work for free
5) I'm really not thrilled about 3G at Phillips; now Omar has a reason to work from the Bash :banghead:
6) racerV has a lot of ab pics of girls
7) Dawn is just amazing, period...
8) Food is awesome, and we can't thank GIXERHP, Jen and Grumpy enough!!
9) Charlie, aka TBB aka Sir DropsALot has uncanny hearing, or the two drinking chicks were really loud...
10) There is such a thing as "too much wood" :rofl:
11) Got a ton of guys here that are clearly in love with Caesar and they won't be happy until he's wearing lipstick
12) There's a LOT of BROMANCE at the Bash :whistle:

13) I also learned that you can save 40 seconds of your life each year by installing quick release pins :banghead: Thanks Shawn and Omar! :moon:

A GoPro will stay on my head for about half an hour.
Nobody, not even Blanca, will help with installing Gen2 fairings.
Gsxrbots enjoys playing with rattlesnakes.
Smoking weed at the fire pit is prohibited.
Vabs is a glutton for punishment and actually enjoys it.
Shawns new girlfriend is pretty damn cool.
GixxerHP is P Whipped.

1.) When folks stand around doing nothing, they have a secret competition. It's about who gets there first, when a bike falls over.
2.) Some come to the bash, purely to demonstrate how to clean and how to wrench, until 4:00AM in the morning.
3.) He who puts enough wood on the fire, to burn the wire, wins.
4.) Harley riders always enjoy the bash.
5.) Don't say to a Busa rider, "Do you know who I am!!", from there it just goes downhill.
6.) Best place to let your bike fall over, is where no one will see it.
7.) If you have an alarm on your bike, no use arming it, because it will go off all the time, throughout the night.

1. Not sure that GixxerHp's bike even runs, never heard it.... :whistle:

2. I am the only person who washes their busa...

3. MCMustang got a new truck.

4. Don't go to the Phillips restaurant if you are actually hungry.

5. Don't drink Jeremiah Weed tea. Period..

6. Don't trust the shots that Omar brings out, I'm pretty sure I drank Pledge..

7. Don't try to keep up with a crazy man on a Super Motard.

8. Vabs is way nicer in person.

9. RacerV is way taller in person.

10. Blanca likes to nap alot.

11. Frog sleeps until noon.

12. MCMustang got a new truck.

13. TwoBrothers Busa and Tiller are very well "trained" by their respective wives... :rofl:

14. Don't go to the grocery store with Frog. :banghead:

15. I want a puppy...

16. Loomis drives like a crazy man... :puke:

17. Don't break rental guns.. :whistle:

18. Don't move the swing out from under GixxerHP (you got that FstBusa?)

19. Don't wear a seatbelt when trying to drag a knee in a Jeep...
20. If you want a free meal, all you have to do is Pledge an exhaust pipe! :beerchug:

21. If you want to meet great people, and have a fantastic time, come to the spring bash... :thumbsup:

22. Last but not least, MCMustang got a new truck.... :poke:

You all are killing me LMFAO:
1. The Dragon can get me more motion sick than when I rode the Beast as a kid @ Kings Island.
2. Even @ 6'7" & 230lbs (LankeeYankee), the Busa can get you from Lookout to Stateline in less than 10 minutes.
3. There are roads in Robbinsville where 185MPH is possible.
4. It scares the **** out of me when I get passed by a GenI doing 185.
5. CBR 600 riders sometimes need to be put back in their place.
6. Black Busa's really are the fastest.
7. Black ZX-10's can't hold the road like a Busa.
8. Keith, Charlie, Jay, ChattBusa, make great traffic cops.
9. With all the BROMANCE (good one VaBusa) going on, I am glad I brought my earplugs.
10. Ditto with the Toaster going to Keith; snowing in Robbinsville in April; Horsepower on the fire, etc.

14) Don't tell Bots things off the oRg that will be said, while he's drunk, in mixed company at the Bash :banghead:
15) Peanut butter moon pies are the bomb!

1. Drinking from a glass used by someone else is OK
2. It is possible to wear out a tire at the Bash :banghead:
3. Mom was wrong, it is OK to talk to strangers
4. Motion sickness is common on The Dragon :laugh:

All of the above, plus:

- Robbinsville weather likes to play serious mind games...

- When your brakes sound like a locomotive, and flames/sparks/metal flies out the back of your bike, IT'S PROBABLY TIME FOR NEW PADS, FROG...

IMG_1269.jpg

1. Bring MONSOON APPROVED RAIN GEAR! (I was prepared for everything but this!) AND IT RAINED SO BADLY.... IT JUST PLAIN SUCKED!!!
2. When traveling with Vabs and CrazyArch when soaking wet from 5 hours of rain riding, even a washer looks like a dryer! 16 quarters later all of our gear was washed and even wetter! But smelled so much better! Another hour to wait for our gear to dry, eating subs (Thanks Willie!), and watching "House wifes of Orange County, New Jersey, etc!" in a laundry matt PRICELESS!:rofl:
3. Saying the words" MOTHERF####R that just plain sucked! " to each other, once we made it to the Phillips! Another PRICELESS moment with VABS! :laugh:
4. A guy from Florida and actually corner a busa on the dragon!:poke:
5.WhiteLE Likes to make fires as big as I do..... in fact it felt like a race to burn down the wire and empty out the firewood in the shack! (I gladly enjoyed the warmth we brought to all the ORG and non Org members!):whistle:
6. Rooster Rider likes SUCKING and LICKING lolly pops!???
7. Rooster Rider likes riding big C##K while doing line #6 at the same time!
8. Rooster Rider likes to amaze MCMUSTANG and EarlyBird in the theories of using all of the brakes in its various components to stop a busa!:poke:
9. GsxrBots LOVES PEANUT BUTTERMOON PIES! (CAPTAIN demonstrated the art of getting turned on with one!) Bots was watching in excitement!
10. DNGRUMPY will show anyone how to ride a BIG ROOSTER!
11. Eating breakfast at the Phillips takes 2 hours, even with the free help!
12. Getting the busa pics done at the Phillips was great idea!:thumbsup:
13. Wanting to ride the Skyway to get ice cream 40 miles away, to get turned around 30 minutes later due to rain, while Bashful Boo and I got ice cream from McDonald's down the street was :rofl: (Sorry Guys and Gals that suited up for this!):whistle:
14. The ride back from the bash was worse then the ride there!:banghead: I did a lot of :please: to make it home safe! I was soaked to the core and went through all of my clothes trying to stay warm and dry.:banghead:
15. This bash came and gone so fast!:banghead::banghead::banghead: I did have fun! :thumbsup:

How could I possibly forget this one?

23. Wear Sunblock! Even if the sun isn't out... :banghead:

17) When Bots says he's going to bed and walks off, he doesn't really mean it, appears again and on the 8th time he says "I think I need to go to bed...", he finally does :rofl:
18) When Rooster says to Bots "I think you'll be waking up with me tomorrow", he doesn't really mean what we all thought he meant :rofl: :rolleyes:

17) When Bots says he's going to bed and walks off, he doesn't really mean it, appears again and on the 8th time he says "I think I need to go to bed...", he finally does :rofl:
18) When Rooster says to Bots "I think you'll be waking up with me tomorrow", he doesn't really mean what we all thought he meant :rofl: :rolleyes:

19. Rooster Rider and GsxrBots got silverware for nick names too!:poke: Spooner and ForkenBots!:whistle: What a pair!
fork_spoon_tshirt.jpg

Hmmm....

I do like me naps....I was tarred!
It's still flipping cold up in them thar hills
GeorgiaBusas accent makes me miss Nashville
Its not fair the Admins have the power of God in their smart phones and change usernames after every drink they take
Riding in Rain all day was worth it to get there and meet everybody.
RacerV is taller than Mc Mustangs girlfriend when he is on his knees and she is standing.
Yes a Gopro will stick to RacerV's head...
6aa7c6bf.jpg

Bots and GixerHp drink ALOT! Liquor bottle graveyard it was!
Riding the Dragon is everything is cracked up to be BUT....
Eating breakfast at the Crot and then riding the Dragon with friends was priceless and worth everything it took to get there.
Just when you think your doing pretty good and going fast up there somebody else will blow by you and make you look still
Turkeys like to run across the dragon in front of you
Earlybird definitely needs him name changed to FireStarter or FireBird.
The showers in the rooms at the Phillips were built by elves who'd never seen tall humans.
Vabs bike looks good with pink panties on him

Busas do like to gather in herds...
9e3a2b75.jpg

Grumpy is a super nice guy and his food was excellent
Loomis is a great guy for being so in contact with the photo guy and being willing to get all that together
Best place to drop your bike ifn you have ta is at the bash. Like a NASCAR pit crew they were putting Willies bike back together in no time flat. I don't think he even lost a lap.
RacerV makes a Busa look small?
If an Admin asks you which name you'd prefer answer the latter and they will choose the prior which will be the one you really want
GixerHp is a great guy and can fix anything drunk
The FirePit can get hot and crazy as a SoFla nightclub
Nobody delivers pizza in Robbinsville
Frogs will ride Roosters
Semis Busa is filthy and he don't care cuz he's out riding
The new Zx14 is actually a beautiful bike in person
TwoBrothersBusa would rather drop someone else's bike than his hence the name change
Frogs riding Busas off road is not a good idea
Blanca will run like a Bullet Train for ten hours on the highway without a hiccup.....take that Harley
Busas can and do turn....proved it to a couple local guys who came and shook my hand after the run down from the lookout
Mc Mustang has an awesome truck and is love with it
Omar and Michelle make a great couple
James and Julie do as well.....wish my wife would ride with me like her

I could go on for a while.....

Lastly it was how should I say not surprising at all to see that everyone's personality and demeanor is exactly the same as it is here, down home honest and helping in every way and it was great to meet all of you. I hope to do it again

Last edited by a moderator:
EarlyBird said:
4. A guy from Florida and actually corner a busa on the dragon!:poke:
12. Getting the busa pics done at the Phillips was great idea!:thumbsup:
13. Wanting to ride the Skyway to get ice cream 40 miles away, to get turned around 30 minutes later due to rain, while Bashful Boo and I got ice cream from McDonald's down the street was :rofl: (Sorry Guys and Gals that suited up for it.
15. This bash came and gone so fast!:banghead::banghead::banghead: I did have fun! :thumbsup:

Tim it was most fun riding around up there with you and following your lines, thanks for the help
The pics at the Phillips was great cuz I didn't want to go anywhere
Of all the Hot Fudge sundaes I've had that had to have been one of the best
And yes it went by so fast it doesn't even seem like I went except I got pics to prove it
C u again soon

Back