Things I learned from the 2010 Spring Bash

Here are a few more:

1. Gixxerhp, Dngrumpy, and MCmustang need to ride more!

2. Lycan is right DNGrumpy is always Grumpy! But is one funny dude! And cooks Frigg'n Good! I think I am 10lbs. heavier!

3. Both RacerV and Macon454 can ride there :moon: off! It was fun to play with both!

4. Macon454 is a camera *****! :whistle:

5. WarbirdII loves making laps on the dragon!

6. Skydiver is better then he thinks when riding with a Macon454, RacerV, and WarbirdII!

7. DocDrop and Jules bring some great hooch! Ask everyone... because everyone sold them out fast!

8. The S2000 club scare the hell out me and other who had to ride behind, around, or on coming to them!:rulez::eek:

The showers at the MicroTel suck. No real hot water and the water pressure is worse than a bucket with holes poked through it.
I think the showers in ROBBINSVILLE suck!

Grumpys food tastes great even 3 days later.

Thanks for taking it John....I hated to see it go to waste!

Here's a few...

5. Grumpy isn't ALWAYS Grumpy.

6. Gixerhp will find a way to blame it on YOU:laugh:

11. Lav continues to amaze us all with is generosity

11.2 So does Mustang.

Grumpy is ALWAYS Grumpy....just depends on what degree of Grumpy it is. :laugh: :whistle:

Gixerhp is good at that...but we still love him. :poke:

Lav and MCM are awesome peeps! :beerchug:

Alright here we go.

1. MCM - He loves to crack the jokes in good fun. And he can take them back. Your the man. :bowdown:

2. Folding chairs in the back of a minivan are comfortable, until the vehicle turns. :rofl:

3. Semi is my older uglier twin. Enjoyed the hours chattin with you. :poke:

4. Jet-Li and myself apparently make good bouncers??

5. My bikes name is Christine. Yes she is possessed just ask gixxerhp. :banghead:

6. LA Busa isnt really mean after all. He is in fact a very nice and interesting person I am happy to call my friend. :beerchug:

7. BusaJules LOVES her some sea monkeys. :rofl:

There is prolly more these just stick out in my head right now.

Alright here we go.

1. MCM - He loves to crack the jokes in good fun. And he can take them back. Your the man. :bowdown:

2. Folding chairs in the back of a minivan are comfortable, until the vehicle turns. :rofl:

3. Semi is my older uglier twin. Enjoyed the hours chattin with you. :poke:

4. Jet-Li and myself apparently make good bouncers??

5. My bikes name is Christine. Yes she is possessed just ask gixxerhp. :banghead:

6. LA Busa isnt really mean after all. He is in fact a very nice and interesting person I am happy to call my friend. :beerchug:

7. BusaJules LOVES her some sea monkeys. :rofl:

There is prolly more these just stick out in my head right now.

:thumbsup::rofl::thumbsup:

1. I will never, ever look at cream corn the same way again!
2. Omar and Michelle, get really tired they were always sleeping in thier room.
3. If you wrench, they will come.
4. Angel will not take no for an answer.
5. Pilot powers look really strange from front to back.
6. Jules burps Sea Monkeys, but only when she has been drinking.
7. Dave likes it when Omar help him pull his pork.
8. Tim, Warbird II, can lay a pink bicycle over like no one's business.
9. Breakfast with Macon and Princess is a meal with a show, the show being wrestlemania (OOOOHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH!)
10. Ace is very proud of his Moobs, thank you very much.
11. There are a million and one uses for dry lube and Rock has tried them all!
13. Never ever, let Omar or Semi pick your side orders...
14. eight admins in the same place is like crossing the streams
15. If it can't be fixed, it can be re-broken and fixed a different way.
16. them dang ninja bikes...
17. I don't ride enough...

18. Pappy is as old and hornery as ever - but he will never live down his spooning hobby.
19. People never let you forget the one time you low-side a chair, or high-side a tail gate.
20. Greg is married. Who knew?
21. you can make a pretty neato trailer out of that stuff from the epcot center.
22. Lav's towing service isn't a joke; it's a way of life!
23. His awesome walks into the room a full five minutes ahead of Tom.
24. Dawn is a hugger, Princess is not... (But Shane is!)

I am sure there are more...

Folding outdoor chairs, minivans and Jet are a bad mix, it does matter which way you lean, he prepped for a left and I took a hard right... I havent laughed that hard in months, sorry Bro

Racer, salad will last three days if you add lemon juice after the first serving...

Folding outdoor chairs, minivans and Jet are a bad mix, it does matter which way you lean, he prepped for a left and I took a hard right... I havent laughed that hard in months, sorry Bro

Racer, salad will last three days if you add lemon juice after the first serving...

AND NEVER FEED THE STRAYS AS THEY MIGHT JUST COME HOME WITH YOU!! Remember this one please! :poke: :poke:

Alright here we go.

Dude, it was my pleasure - I am only mean to cats and couches....

Dawn and I REALLY enjoyed your arriving at our home in advance and 'hanging' with us. You speak well of me....despite a) our subjecting you to a Chinese Hibachi Chef.... at a JAPANESE steakhouse.... and b) our making more noise than a naked fat man in a naugahyde chair whilst you slept.... but you still took the time to show me how to use, properly use... ratchet straps! And I thank you! Good Times!

Racer V... I am HEALED!

Friends indeed Lav!

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Dude you were like "take this from me before I (F) something up" :rofl:

Nothing for me to say except Dan1995 snorers very loud that ear plugs help a little. Coconut juice helps with the sleeping. Everyone was so helpful and so nice that I will be back again. :thumbsup:

Here are a few more:

1. Gixxerhp, Dngrumpy, and MCmustang need to ride more!

2. Lycan is right DNGrumpy is always Grumpy! But is one funny dude! And cooks Frigg'n Good! I think I am 10lbs. heavier!

3. Both RacerV and Macon454 can ride there :moon: off! It was fun to play with both!

4. Macon454 is a camera *****! :whistle:

5. WarbirdII loves making laps on the dragon!

6. Skydiver is better then he thinks when riding with a Macon454, RacerV, and WarbirdII!

7. DocDrop and Jules bring some great hooch! Ask everyone... because everyone sold them out fast!

8. The S2000 club scare the hell out me and other who had to ride behind, around, or on coming to them!:rulez::eek:

I like pictures, never can tell when it might be your last, so get as many as possible while ya can. :laugh:

1. I will never, ever look at cream corn the same way again!
2. Omar and Michelle, get really tired they were always sleeping in thier room.
3. If you wrench, they will come.
4. Angel will not take no for an answer.
5. Pilot powers look really strange from front to back.
6. Jules burps Sea Monkeys, but only when she has been drinking.
7. Dave likes it when Omar help him pull his pork.
8. Tim, Warbird II, can lay a pink bicycle over like no one's business.
9. Breakfast with Macon and Princess is a meal with a show, the show being wrestlemania (OOOOHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH!)
10. Ace is very proud of his Moobs, thank you very much.
11. There are a million and one uses for dry lube and Rock has tried them all!
13. Never ever, let Omar or Semi pick your side orders...
14. eight admins in the same place is like crossing the streams
15. If it can't be fixed, it can be re-broken and fixed a different way.
16. them dang ninja bikes...
17. I don't ride enough...

18. Pappy is as old and hornery as ever - but he will never live down his spooning hobby.
19. People never let you forget the one time you low-side a chair, or high-side a tail gate.
20. Greg is married. Who knew?
21. you can make a pretty neato trailer out of that stuff from the epcot center.
22. Lav's towing service isn't a joke; it's a way of life!
23. His awesome walks into the room a full five minutes ahead of Tom.
24. Dawn is a hugger, Princess is not... (But Shane is!)

I am sure there are more...

:laugh::laugh:

Back