Things I learned from the 2010 Spring Bash

For anyone confused "sea monkeys" was a quart sized Mason jar I filled with gummi bears then filled with south pucker and ketel one, as the bears went down i just kept adding vodka
I had gummi paste by Friday lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Ok... here goes:

Banana flavoured hooch can be tasted via a burp, days after having consumed it.

Modern 25 year olds CAN NOT PARTY, they have no game...

John (GixxerHP) WILL hit you over the head with a cookie pan if you summon him at the wrong time... (after dark)....

There is a way to get a mountain cyclist to raise a hand in anger at you, you need only encounter him at a blind corner and nearly kill you both...

*I think this one was already mentioned* But Harleys do not fare well when used to joust rock faces... EVEN if your friends follow you into the battle.

Ratchet straps and quantum physics, each still continue to confound me..

MC Mustang needs to ride more!

I still miss Don...

Last edited:
I'm with you on missing Don... :down:

And I think cyclists should be banned from roads where cars and motorcycles travel ???

lets see here's a few but not all...

The Phillips motel leaves a LOT to be desired from the "standard hotel experience" but is worlds better than their local competition.

The showers at the MicroTel suck. No real hot water and the water pressure is worse than a bucket with holes poked through it.

Lycan's snoring can wake the dead. In fact the steel workers at the place behind us asked me to wake him up one day, said "its scarin' us mange!" And we can't hear when the tractor's engine is running :whistle: :laugh:

Macfast's name is Greg :cool: (I knew it before but seemed to be a secret around the fire ??? )

After riding a busa for years, getting on a little 600 is a good bit different.

2 2" lag screws can be yanked out of 1.5" plywood flooring when using the HF chocks (I love my baxleys :thumbsup:)

Regardless of time that passes, the bash brings friends back together each spring and its almost as if no time has passed. I think this is the legacy of the event :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Last edited:
I just thought of a few more.
The tents that were brought to keep us dry...didn't.
Grumpys food tastes great even 3 days later.
Salad doesn't last 3 days ???
Never let Ian from Redline Engineering load your motorcycle.
Never ask LaBusa to strap it down :laugh:
I will probably come up with a few more later.

lets see here's a few but not all...

The Phillips motel leaves a LOT to be desired from the "standard hotel experience" but is worlds better than their local competition.

The showers at the MicroTel suck. No real hot water and the water pressure is worse than a bucket with holes poked through it.

Lycan's snoring can wake the dead. In fact the steel workers at the place behind us asked me to wake him up one day, said "its scarin' us mange!" And we can't hear when the tractor's engine is running :whistle: :laugh:

Macfast's name is Greg :cool: (I knew it before but seemed to be a secret around the fire ??? )

After riding a busa for years, getting on a little 600 is a good bit different.

2 2" lag screws can be yanked out of 1.5" plywood flooring when using the HF chocks (I love my baxleys :thumbsup:)

Regardless of time that passes, the bash brings friends back together each spring and its almost as if no time has passed. I think this is the legacy of the event :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Stupid things:banghead:

I found out that the busa bash is my all time favorite vacation thus far.:thumbsup:
I found out that staying in my lane meant that dump trucks are apparently allowed to use my lane instead. :alcoholic:4
I met great people with mad skills and great attitudes.
I will be back in the future. Thanks so much for the best time. I wish we could have spent more time.:beerchug:

Here's a few...

1. The Atomic Ass should have his name stripped and it should be given to Zukracer.

2. Warbird is the reversed Midas touch, whatever he touches turns to sht:rofl:(right MC!)

3. Always bring Coors Light for racerv or he gets irrate

4. Im still stupid enough to think I can follow Racerv and Macon...and so is everyone else:rofl:

5. Grumpy isn't ALWAYS Grumpy.

6. Gixerhp will find a way to blame it on YOU:laugh:

7.Rock isn't afraid of rain and if YOU are he thinks youre a puss:laugh:

8. Jet-Li IS the Awesome-but still doesnt know what it means, and we wont tell him either:whistle:

9. GoPro Cameras are not for the technically challenged:whistle::laugh:

10. Ace is ooone cool cat

11. Lav continues to amaze us all with is generosity

11.2 So does Mustang.

13. Nicole endures WAY too much of our crap:laugh: and John's

14. Dr. Phil ain't got SHT on Racerv:laugh:

15. The bash isn't just riding, it's family...

LOL @ Dr. Phil:laugh: Besides, you still went home with a 30 pack....so did I :)

Last edited:
Back