Things ain't lookin' good for the U.S re Covid19

Today’s count was up to 21 from 17 Friday. One recovered and one 66 year old death. The county to the south has over twice that amount but it has a much bigger population.

I just watched this interview, I'd never heard of this Dr Shiva before but no doubt many of you have (being Americans) and already have a view about him, BUT, I found it fascinating that it was he that invented "Email".
The stuff he has to share re Covid 19 and vaccinations was enlightening too.
That's not news. The first 3 minutes are enough. Fear mongering, racism, paranoia, and conspiracy. Gary Franchi says "This interview is critical to the survival of this nation..." Yeah, you right....:lol:

Our state of emergency has got pushed to the left by 2 more weeks....the government has said it will push it in 2 week intervals...I figure the school year is done as I suspect this virus will be running rampant for many more months.

Our state of emergency has got pushed to the left by 2 more weeks....the government has said it will push it in 2 week intervals...I figure the school year is done as I suspect this virus will be running rampant for many more months.
I figured the school year was a wrap when they moved everything online. At this point schools are trying to figure out how to deal with students who don't have access.

I figured the school year was a wrap when they moved everything online. At this point schools are trying to figure out how to deal with students who don't have access.
Maybe that trend won't entirely go away after the all clear is given...

My neighbours are teachers and told me the government was planning to have a portion of education going on line regardless...I'm not a fan as I believe there are too many distractions for kids at home to learn properly.

Reactions: c10
Online education is a double edged sword. It certainly has benefits such as providing access to those who are unable to get to campus, but also detriments, like a lack of intent and nuance within interaction. But it's here, and institutions like it because it's a cash cow. I'm not a fan, but it is what it is, and I'm doing my best to adapt.

The Navy hospital ship
MERCY floated into
Los Angeles today
and will only take
those infected to
segregate them
from the non
infected

populace .

I will bet it gets
filled very quickly .

:poke:

Mercy Red Cross.jpg

#CoronaVirus ~ #CoViD19 ~ #MercyNavyShip ~ #PortOfLA ~ #THEoRg *

#GoodLuckWithThat ~ #ThrowMyselfAtTheMercyOfTHEoRgForHelp *

Last edited:
I'll go back to the numbers I brought up last week. Globally last year 29 million + people died from hunger. That's over 24,000 per day, every day of 2019. Hunger is completely preventable. No isolation, vaccination, or bailout money needed. Where was all the panic and fear-mongering about that?

But you see that’s where you lose sight of the “Bigger” picture...... Hunger doesn’t affect the Elite & Rich!!! Now this so called super flu can affect EVERYONE so now it’s a problem.

Funny how we can just print out 3 trillion dollars outta nowhere for this but Flint Michigan still ain’t got clean water. Parts of New Orleans still haven’t recovered from Katrina. Schools, Teachers and Public servants have been underpaid and under funded for decades...... We don’t have money to help homeless or after school programs.

But soon as Rich people get sick now we got time now we got $$$$ :rolleyes:

Sometimes the "Conspiracy Theorist" in me often wonders if some of these diseases and viruses are some sort of biological weapon test which escaped containment...

What a way to cripple a country by introducing such a virus as this...look at how this virus has affected the world...if a country was able to be immune to this virus, they'd take over...

Reactions: c10
But you see that’s where you lose sight of the “Bigger” picture...... Hunger doesn’t affect the Elite & Rich!!! Now this so called super flu can affect EVERYONE so now it’s a problem.

Funny how we can just print out 3 trillion dollars outta nowhere for this but Flint Michigan still ain’t got clean water. Parts of New Orleans still haven’t recovered from Katrina. Schools, Teachers and Public servants have been underpaid and under funded for decades...... We don’t have money to help homeless or after school programs.

Bad thing about flint is there is several other cities that never made thre news with the same problems :redface:

Thank you for revealing the bigger picture to me! Here I was focused on stupid things like hunger and poverty.....

Sometimes the "Conspiracy Theorist" in me often wonders if some of these diseases and viruses are some sort of biological weapon test which escaped containment...

What a way to cripple a country by introducing such a virus as this...look at how this virus has affected the world...if a country was able to be immune to this virus, they'd take over...

Most people who aren’t old, sick, or have underlying health issues are immune to or at least resistant to this virus.....

How many times have you heard over the past month about people showing no signs at all or just a slight headache or fever. When’s the last time you heard someone catching Ebola and not knowing it?? They are blistering up and bleeding out their eyes in less than a week!!! Now that’s something to make the world take pause.

Not trying to diminish the fact lives are lost but people die every day. And there’s quite a few people in the medical field who are speaking up about how a lot of deaths are being reported and lumped in with this Corona crap to bolster numbers. This isn’t tin foil conspiracy nut stuff..... How many people die of pneumonia or the flu each year??? So how many of these people are being categorized or diagnosed as Corona and not something else???

It’s a communist country...... You speak out about something and you & your family disappear and your neighbors know better than to say something. Don’t believe any numbers coming outta that communist sh@thole. All of Chyna could be infected and they’d NEVER admit it

Honestly we have no idea when or how long this has been spreading??? To top it off some of these so called “Corona Test kits” are manufactured from Chyna so how can we be for certain they are accurate?? Could be false positives could be false negatives who knows??? Only people who knew something was up was Chyna and OUR politicians who promptly sold all their stocks before the market crashed!!!!!

And these are the people your trusting your information from??? :banghead:

Hmm i wonder if other 'deterrent' ships from China or Russia have the same issues ? We'll never know.

I doubt that even a stupid engineer would think he could drive that train almost a thousand feet off the tracks and then, damage a huge ship like that.

Back