They ruined diet coke!

To say they ruined it implies that it was ever worth a sh!t.........Always tasted gross to me, regular coke is way too sweet, I prefer juice or tea.
PEPSI!!! Just a can a day...or two if it's a bad day...
tounge.gif

just a quick note

my wife and I went to Europe last Sept and ate like pigs.
But we walk between 10 and 20 miles/ day
Didn't gain an ounce.

Now back to the States, she goes on a diet of salads and cereals. And she is gaining weight even is she goes to kickboxing class 3 times a week (she teaches the classes)
So she met someone who was on the 40-30-30 diet.
It's not really a diet, she eats everything in a balanced way. Portions are huge.

40% carbs, 20% protein and 20% fat

She is 5'8" and went from 140 to 128lbs in 3 months.

It HAS TO BE BALANCED

that's it!

they may have taken the warning off of splenda but I know that it used to be on there. Was making fun of my step-father one night because of it. Showed it to him and he hasn't bought the crap since.

Why not drink regular coke and do some exercise instead?
rock.gif
I exercise like a f-ing MACHINE!!!!!
tounge.gif
Hence the name: diesel.
It took me a while to get used to diet soda but now anything regular is sickeningly sweet and syrupy. It's funny, on my cheat day sunday I'll get order something fattening and say "oh....and a diet coke!" Also add up all the empty calories and simple carbs from a few regulars a day and it's a lot.
It's all going to kill us but I was just complaining of the taste. I found the regular diet coke today....was getting nervous. I saw this stuff called coke zero, and it has the same ingedients as the diet.

A couple more weeks and I'll be posting my t-back pics in Vabusa's thread!
wow.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
Ok, ok....I'll spare you guys.

wow.gif

tounge.gif

just a quick note

my wife and I went to Europe last Sept and ate like pigs.
But we walk between 10 and 20 miles/ day
Didn't gain an ounce.

Now back to the States, she goes on a diet of salads and cereals. And she is gaining weight even is she goes to kickboxing class 3 times a week (she teaches the classes)
So she met someone who was on the 40-30-30 diet.
It's not really a diet, she eats everything in a balanced way. Portions are huge.

40% carbs, 20% protein and 20% fat

She is 5'8" and went from 140 to 128lbs in 3 months.

It HAS TO BE BALANCED

that's it!
Cheers. I don't really "diet" . I eat like crazy when cutting fat, just better food.

a.m. 30-40 minutes cardio, empty stomach
6 am 12 egg whites, .5 cup oatmeal (not the flavored crap)
9am protien shake, w/ flax oil 5 grams glutomine
noon salad w/ chicken breast or tuna
3pm chicken or tuna, lean steak, etc w/veggies
workout
6pm shake 50 grams protien, 100 grams dextrose
8-9pm chicken, rice 5 grams glutomine

tons of water,
I drop about 2 pounds a week, and retain the most muscle this way

aaah....the Meth diet.

My specialty....I hafta work with these guys on a daily basis. I feel more sorry for their children...
sad.gif

Back