They ruined diet coke!

diesel

Registered
They started putting "splenda" in it-yuck! The one thing I had to "treat" myself with on my diet and they ruin it.

is diet pepsi with vanilla an option? Only say that 'cause I'm drinkin one now.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118407948 -->

Splenda is bad. If you buy a container of it at the store read the warning on it: this product may cause anal leakage. Anything that says that is just wrong imo.

what the...?!?! Really? Daaayyuuum....I didn't see that! Yikes....
wow.gif

I take back what I said about splenda, then....I always thought it was better for you.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118407970 -->

They still make regular diet coke..
and aspartame is VERY bad for you.
Splenda is better, but still not the best. If I consume aspartame I get really bad joint pain in my knees, hips, shoulders and fingers.

check this out...

sweet poison

The regular Diet Coke turns into formaldehyde in your body. yum yum drink up.
I like the splenda version personally.

Why not drink regular coke and do some exercise instead?
rock.gif
diabetics have a hard time with the 43 grams of sugar per glass. Diet drinks have no sugar but leave you with a craving for carbs and fill your gullett with enough chemicals to kill a horse. Not a very fair exchange for a meat and POTATO lovin' Diabetic! the obvious answer is drink water ... gets old quick!
I guess I know what NOT to bring on the 25th!

That's NOTHING compared to what they DON'T tell you about our chemically engineered and biologically altered easily fixed "Foods". If you knew what they did to 1/2 of what you eat everyday you'd go off the deep end. Even vegetables are being tampered with to produce a higher yield at the expense of its nutritional value. Don't get me started again!!!

That's NOTHING compared to what they DON'T tell you about our chemically engineered and biologically altered easily fixed "Foods". If you knew what they did to 1/2 of what you eat everyday you'd go off the deep end. Even vegetables are being tampered with to produce a higher yield at the expense of its nutritional value. Don't get me started again!!!
Moose will you STOP....
drooling3.gif

Splenda is better, but still not the best. If I consume aspartame I get really bad joint pain in my knees, hips, shoulders and fingers.

check this out...

sweet poison
I always though that asparatme is a non harmful sugar substitute... thats what the internation cancer site also proclaims!! IMO its sacrene... thats carsanogenic.

check this out...

sweet poison
I always though that asparatme is a non harmful sugar substitute... thats what the internation cancer site also proclaims!! IMO its sacrene... thats carsanogenic.

Amazing what a little pressure, and some money can do for getting a substance approved by the FDA.
wink.gif

It's all bad.. anything that is chemically altered is not good for a body. Stevia is a natural sweetner, made from the bark of a tree. That's about as safe as you can get.

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118446541 -->

Splenda does NOT have the anal leakage warning on the lable. You may be thinking of the WOW chips they made a while back..

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118446448 -->

WOW chips... now they did cause anal leakage!!! those had to be the worst chips on the market for ya. Been using Splenda for some time now and have had to abnormal anal leakage..
laugh.gif

Though I do not like the Diet Coke with splenda in it, I still prefer the old Diet Coke.

To say they ruined it implies that it was ever worth a sh!t.........Always tasted gross to me, regular coke is way too sweet, I prefer juice or tea.

Back