They finally caught one.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Believe it or not, I have seen this a few times.

Cops: Driver was under influence of bowl of cereal
Buzz Up Send

Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print Mon May 18, 9:12 pm ET

NEEDHAM, Mass. – A Massachusetts man may wish he had breakfast in bed instead of in his car. Police said a man who was stopped for erratic driving on Central Avenue last week was eating a bowl of cereal and milk while he drove. He told officers he was hungry.

Lt. John Schlittler told The Boston Globe that the 48-year-old man, whose name was not released, was also driving with an expired license. The man has been cited for unlicensed operation, failure to stay in lanes and operating to endanger.

Schlittler didn't know what kind of cereal the driver was eating.

You mean they would only pull them over there? I've seen people doing all kinds of stupid crap other than driving while they are behind the wheel everywhere I go.

Yeah me too i actually got passed when i was on my bike by a guy in an SUV and he was on his lap top typing. This took place on the highway and i usually run a little faster than the everyone in cars

What cereal was he eating? ....uhmmmm what's that flinstone stuff? I know I've seen a picture of the box somewhere! I can't even bring myself to say it!:rofl:

Back