These leos know what they're doing!

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
Note to self... if ever in Japan, don't try to out run/outmanuever the motorcycle cops!

When the vid first starts, I though the first cop was gonna dump his bike, but...

Last edited by a moderator:
that is crazy.

is that possible on a standard bike or are those set up?

cool.gif

Oh, Yeah...those boys are as real as you can get...was back in 1979, I saw one japanese magazine...with cokacola bottles lined up and with trial bike, they go over to the line and jumped over like a nothing...(no bottles fall or broke...) and when they get on the bike they just starting to going reverse without the reverse gear...and go up the wall about 5~6 feet high...and list goes on and on...those guys are crazy...and anyone goes to Honda school to become a racer...the rookie don't even see the bike for a year...if he is lucky...:(  cuz, the basic training, is that long to pass) but mostly they just fall out, before even 6 month to reach...
biggrin.gif

Some of you guys heard of, how asian dojo or any type of old school systems...(all the rookies, major hell is waiting for them...) that you have to go thru every one of them...its coming from senior racer or anyone above you...dirty shed, embarassing shed, insurting shed, you name it, they got it...(when you passed them all the test...you will acheive whole lot more than you can possibly learn...)and I just saw the clip few times, and those guys are the top nouch riders from the department...(prolly drill sgt. or Sr. instructors...)
BTW, asian thory...when the bat or sticks comming down like a rain...you will go up in the wall, without the rope...and then a face with no mercy, says "Do you want to see you going up in that wall?"    
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150176780 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back