The wife shuddered...

roflmao - then she choked (Literally on a grape) when she saw the Carbon rims Houston found on ebay!

I'm in trouble :laugh:

I have the same going on here, I was away for a while and now she asking why you on the compurer for so long? Lol...

you just got to show her who wears the pants :whistle: just kidding, i just let her get on with me sometimes to make her feel included...:thumbsup:

time to get that PO box and set up another checking account to go with it :whistle:

:rofl:

For your safty make sure she is in another room.:boxing: Then ask her if she would rather you sit and watch p_orn with Dr House.

When my wife saw how much I had done to the bike, and came to the conclusion the Org must have had something to do with it. She started questioning my time on the ORG, So everytime she asks me now what Im doing I just tell her Im watching ****.

Ok she says as long as your not on that damn Busa website :whistle:

yea, mine complains every once in a while about me being on here. she usually doesnt care much though. not yet anyhow. so long as im not spending too much money.:whistle:

I can care less what my wife thinks, I'll smack her down. She knows where her place is. Oh crap here she comes, be back on later, bye.

To the nice lady lookin over Mikey's shoulder-

Welcome to the Org, we're a good, positive influence on your husband, we promise to have him home by 11pm.

:laugh:

Back