The story of c10 , and a 1% Bandido

c10

Registered

The story of c10 , and a 1% Bandido​

Today in a old Texas prison my usual offender ( what they call them now ) was tasked with repairs in other areas .
Another offender we will just call Ken was set up to assist me with the ongoing repairs to the states life saftey systems in some very dangerous wings housing G4 level .
Ken was tatted up with = HD / S&S the 1% on his neck , and knuckles . Doing time for a multi club incident that left his best friend in the club dead , and him incarcerated . A smart guy ( journeyman electrician ) who I later asked for a few tips on my EMT conduit bending . It was nice today not having to explain basic electricity for once .
Day went on , and eventually the discussion of motorcycles came up . Spent time telling Ken of all my recent adventures from Big bend off roading to California with AV80r to Florida . It was something he could relate to other than prison .

Later at lunch we were alone in the service shop area , and I remembered my phone . ( phones not allowed in prison ) except under certain applications . Broke out pictures , and a 5 minute Big bend Tx video of the Tiger crashing / jumping / touring .
Tradesman came in ( free world people who run offenders in service ) apparently Ken had not smiled in a long time , and the tradesman spoke up saying it was good to see Ken happy . That he had been trying to cheer him up for awhile now .

Ken has time served . but not released yet from the Texas prison system , and has been in 8 months longer than his sentence due to systems oversite in proper paper work .

I asked Ken his plan to return to the free world , and it was get back to work . No MC club , and I asked how long he had been in , and if he could get out . 20 years , and yes he could walk away .

Life has given me opportunities to encounter unimaginable , and each day is a gift from God . Use it to bring value to others
upthumbs.gif

Back