The sound of a Brocks 4into1 Alienhead thru the rpm range-Video

someone reward this man with an extra 1000 posts...its not as bad as i thot.i cant wait to get my AH put on. :thumbsup:

:rofl:Wait till u hear it in person. Awesome? Yes. Loud, as in louder in person? Yes. The video and sound are great, just doesn't do it complete justice:laugh:

:rofl:Wait till u hear it in person. Awesome? Yes. Loud, as in louder in person? Yes. The video and sound are great, just doesn't do it complete justice:laugh:

Your correct no video will ever do anything that makes sound justice as your listening to it thru the speakers on your computer but that being said it is not ear splitting neighbor pissin off ludicrous loud at the kinds of RPMs you would be at when coming down your home street.
Riding around it is only loud when you want it to be as in "flick, flick.......hey you idiot I'm right next to you !!!!!!"

THEN ITS LOUD and it wakes them up .

Listen it is an aspect of tones.
We have all heard the youngsters cars as they go by "thump..thump tah thump" with all the base going on thru the 30 inch subs they have.
But yet you never hear anyone whos playing rock and roll too loud because bass carries and treble or high notes dont.
So for me I like it cuz cruisin next to folks they can hear and feel you next to them more so than with the factory ones.
The louder the better around here. Most folks next to me have hearing aids for their hearing aids and cannot turn their neck to save themselves.
They just put the blinker if they even do that and go..

How loud is a Brock's Alienhead ?

Only when you want folks to hear you will it be loud ,say above 6k.
:welcome:

Thats exactly when I want to be SILENT :laugh:

It sounds awesome, I just prefer/need stealth mode:laugh: Not being so loud as to attract the wrong attention, or them follow you by ear.
However the fact Blanca that you had nothing better to do than go outside and video yourself making an "educational racket" is commendable. Thank you sir, best thing I've seen in a while:beerchug:

+1 :whistle:

But yet you never hear anyone whos playing rock and roll too loud because bass carries and treble or high notes dont.

:laugh: Have you met Mr. Kick Drum? He strikes like an invisible ninja, kicking you mercilessly in the chest, which can be heard a few blocks away :lol: :whistle:

they sound better than i anticipated. although, i can imagine your "snow bird" neighbors cussing you out as we speak. :laugh:

Back