the parts are rollin in...

BigDiesel

Registered
Ahhh...it feels good watching a project come together! I just finished bidding (and winning) on a replacement right side fairng for my bike- $100 TMD...a strait stick-up deal!

I already have my new tank, Cyclops Undertail, n '06 tailsection-all the parts I rashed up are accounted for. Getting close to wrapping things up in the add-on dept. too:ordered a set of Pigspotter mirrors and looking at a few things-BST rims, 6" swingarm ext., billet grips, Reverse-glow gauges, Gilles Rearsets, and new black anodized caps for my HMFs...

this has been months in the making, and should all be completed before the first flower blooms next spring...if I get lucky (like, Vegas-lucky) I might be done before Xmas!!!

(and I promise-this time, no more flying off the f***** thing!)
crazy.gif

nice there D. however, i think you might hate the mirrors. I have them too, i think they look sweet, but for functionality, they suk.

Looks like Dave stole this thread!
SHOCKED.gif

Anyway, I'm happy for you BIgD
beerchug.gif

Sounds like you got some goodies. Let me know what you think of the pig spotters .

The mirrors should be in middle of next week-I will give them a thorough testing on the freeways near my place n post pics once their intalled.

those mirrors are just the tip of my modding iceberg- u saw those gunz D has- they are lethal weapons that are about to unleash some seriously ill-azz s**t on my bike's body parts...I been goin back-n-forth with D for over a month now, and its decided: I'm goin no-limit big-baller "i'll take out a loan for 5 years" crazy for the paint on this bike...man, I have been dreaming about this thing for a year...its hard to explain how excited I am about this project and where its headed!
One these mods are done, the bike will stay as-is for a while. I need to save a few $ for a nice trailer to haul Amy's Chevelle and 300 around-she wants to hit the show circuit next year...

uhhh...cant right now. Amy is in Vegas till next Tues and she took the camera with to 'capture the experience' but as soon as she gets back, I will show the Vortex triple and my newly-lowered Bike with the pigspotters on...she's still a lil lumpy, but once I get'er back from Smokin Gunz-ooooooohhhhhh, SHHHHEEEEE-IIIIITT!!!!! its all over. pack it up fellas, put'er back in the trailer and slide the cover back on. Im put'em all to SLEEP with the new look!
I may go back to bouncing for a month or two just to pay off this paint sooner, but bustin a few more drunk frat boys would be worth it!
super.gif

Back