**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

That is a Good looking BLUE trash can!!

Loomis, I am officially signed up for June 27the at Barber... So don't worry if you're not feeling your best that day, because we'll have the TEAM GIXXER TREATMENT that will make you feel all better :laugh:

Loomis, I am officially signed up for June 27the at Barber... So don't worry if you're not feeling your best that day, because we'll have the TEAM GIXXER TREATMENT that will make you feel all better :laugh:

Charlie, can I pit him, PLLLLEAAASE ? :)

I'm up (or down I can't ever remember) one tooth; Charlie and Jay are two teeth...

So you went down one in front. Nothing in rear?
I am at -1/+2 on both bikes..just curious what ya'all we're running?

So you went down one in front. Nothing in rear?
I am at -1/+2 on both bikes..just curious what ya'all we're running?

On mine I was +3 in the rear for a while. This was mainly because the stock size for the 06 was one tooth down from the 07/08's, so I went up an extra one to match them :)

Now this new bike is....... wait for it.......... -1 in the front.........and +3 in the rear!!! Also has a 520 chain conversion and quick turn throttle.. From what I've read this is pretty intense gearing so I'll be making sure i'm easy on the gas to get used to it..

On mine I was +3 in the rear for a while. This was mainly because the stock size for the 06 was one tooth down from the 07/08's, so I went up an extra one to match them :)

Now this new bike is....... wait for it.......... -1 in the front.........and +3 in the rear!!! Also has a 520 chain conversion and quick turn throttle.. From what I've read this is pretty intense gearing so I'll be making sure i'm easy on the gas to get used to it..

Interested to see how you like it.
Im guessing lots of wheelies til you get it figured out..

To a lesser event I had the same thing go down turning onto the front straight at Barber last weekend. ..

Oh no... What happened there?

Looks like there's already a recall on some R1M bikes.

"...the damper rod nut on the Ohlins rear shock may loosen, causing loss of damping or possible disassembling of the shock."

That'll make for a bad day at the track every time.

Back