**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

The guy who bought my bike is @ Barber today. His name is also Keith. If you see him, please say hello.

Wish I was there. Start my new job this week and will be purchasing another bike soon (2015 S1000RR is the plan). See you all at NCM.

The guy who bought my bike is @ Barber today. His name is also Keith. If you see him, please say hello.

Wish I was there. Start my new job this week and will be purchasing another bike soon (2015 S1000RR is the plan). See you all at NCM.

Congrats on the job Trey! Glad to hear things are turning around!

Bringing shiny bikes home. Good weekend but got shut down 2 sessions early due to oil on the track. There was a blown motor leaking oil about a mile on the race line.

ForumRunner_20150322_181819.png

ForumRunner_20150322_181819.png

Thank GAWD there are no pics of Chunky Keith :)

After not riding awhile, my legs are all sore this morning. Yesterday was certainly an 'adventure'! Always great to see my track buds again!

Oh, and something strange happened at the track...the newest member of TEAM GIXXER :)

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

Thank GAWD there are no pics of Chunky Keith :)

After not riding awhile, my legs are all sore this morning. Yesterday was certainly an 'adventure'! Always great to see my track buds again!

Oh, and something strange happened at the track...the newest member of TEAM GIXXER :)

He's super fast, too!! :)

Great seeing everyone! When's the next one???

Chris, I won't be at Barber in April - my Daughter's Confirmation....

UPDATE: I WILL be at Barber in April; it's the NOLA weekend that is Confirmation, so I look forward to having fun with Chris!

Back