**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Oh, me LIKEY the Stars/Stripes paintjob.

Pass them all tomorrow Chris! :)

Oh, me LIKEY the Stars/Stripes paintjob.

Pass them all tomorrow Chris! :)

Yea stars and stripes Rocked!

Well it wasn't meant for me to ride COTA.
The guy that tuned my bike failed. Bike never made it above 5-7 rpms would just bogged down. The guy runs track support so he tore it down a few times with no luck.
Let's just say I was not very happy to have to pack up and go home.
Between this guy and the owner of track sponsor (Ridesmart) hopefully I will get back the equivalent of these two days... praying.
So COTA will have to come at another time this year.
Shake it off and move on! ;)

Yea stars and stripes Rocked!

Well it wasn't meant for me to ride COTA.
The guy that tuned my bike failed. Bike never made it above 5-7 rpms would just bogged down. The guy runs track support so he tore it down a few times with no luck.
Let's just say I was not very happy to have to pack up and go home.
Between this guy and the owner of track sponsor (Ridesmart) hopefully I will get back the equivalent of these two days... praying.
So COTA will have to come at another time this year.
Shake it off and move on! ;)

Damn Chris sorry to hear

**** Happens guys!

Spent the day with Aileen and took her shopping! All is good! ;)

Oh man that SUCKs. Glad you have good attitude about it!

in other news, my bike is clean, put back together and ready to ride (knock on wood!!)

humm....

Capture.JPG

Most of those dates conflict with STT, but there are a few...

I don't understand.... 3 of those ARE STT.... ???

But you may be stating that some of those weekends conflict with Barber weekends... In that case, not everyone is a high roller that can attend every event that a track holds :banghead:

Yes I meant the conflict with STT weekends at Barber but there might be some out there who might want to go there instead of Barber.

Yes I meant the conflict with STT weekends at Barber but there might be some out there who might want to go there instead of Barber.

Only those who have been thoroughly beat down at barber and have to find another place to be fastest :rofl: :moon:

I hit Road Atlanta last November and will make an NCM appearance at some point this year.

Hey, when your track time is limited, why go anywhere else than the best place??? :laugh:

True that! If my home track was Barber I probably wouldn't ride anything else either! Place is Awesome!

NCM 8/22-23 try to make that one!!

Back