**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

My smack talk was a bit over the top to get censored :) I didn't realize women and children read this forum. Again, my apologies... just having fun.

Apology accepted.

First rule of Smacktalk: It's all in good fun. Extra points for subtlety and creativity.

Second rule of Smacktalk: Keith is FOREVER ALWAYS FASTER THAN JAY :moon::moon:

Third rule of Smacktalk: See rule #2

Now, you have been given an example of how the Smacktalk thread works...go back and read thru some of the more EPIC pages and you'll get the idea!

Apology accepted.

First rule of Smacktalk: It's all in good fun. Extra points for subtlety and creativity.

Second rule of Smacktalk: Keith is FOREVER ALWAYS FASTER THAN JAY :moon::moon:

Third rule of Smacktalk: See rule #2

Now, you have been given an example of how the Smacktalk thread works...go back and read thru some of the more EPIC pages and you'll get the idea!

:rofl::rofl: Yes, Keith this is so true! (I just want to help you sleep tonight) :rofl:

It took you like, what, two days to see this? You are slacking dude :)

Sorry man. Not been forum hoeing it up on here lately....

Talk about slacking, it's been TWO WEEKS since Road Atlanta and I haven't seen ONE video!!! YOU are slacking dude :laugh:

Any idea what Barber dates you guys going to make?
I'm sure Charlie and Keith will be there....anyone else??
Dates?
Jay Trey Loomis Charles??

Chris, next year if you want to do Bowling Green (the Corvette plant); I live an hour away you can come here stay with us and be your jumping off point...

Any idea what Barber dates you guys going to make?
I'm sure Charlie and Keith will be there....anyone else??
Dates?
Jay Trey Loomis Charles??

I am waiting for you all to post. I am signing up for NCM May 23rd & 24th in Bowling Green KY. Barber has three dates set before NCM and I would like to do one of those weekends. You all need to decide

Chris, next year if you want to do Bowling Green (the Corvette plant); I live an hour away you can come here stay with us and be your jumping off point...

Thanks for the offer Keith.
I want to make ncm!

I am waiting for you all to post. I am signing up for NCM May 23rd & 24th in Bowling Green KY. Barber has three dates set before NCM and I would like to do one of those weekends. You all need to decide

Pretty much ANY holiday weekend is OUT for me...retail :(
So cannot do 5/23-25.

Pretty much ANY holiday weekend is OUT for me...retail :(
So cannot do 5/23-25.

Yep I remember that, but I am going to try and do all of the NCM weekends (take your pick), so you all just need to pick a Barber weekend and I will be there. How about the first March 21-22, or second April 11-12?

Yep I remember that, but I am going to try and do all of the NCM weekends (take your pick), so you all just need to pick a Barber weekend and I will be there.

Let's try and coordinate at least one Barber weekend!

Do you think any of you will make it to Texas to ride Circuit of the Americas?
I am signed up for march 14-15.

Also dates at COTA on

April 18-19
June 27-28
July 18-19
Sept 12-13

April 11-12 is doable for Barber Trey!

Also dates at COTA on

April 18-19
June 27-28
July 18-19

Probably not, as a new coach, I'm gonna have all the riding I can probably stand :)

Also dates at COTA on

April 18-19
June 27-28
July 18-19
Sept 12-13

That works. Let me know when you hit the purchase button.

Back