**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

The interior width measurement off the rim does not mean anything. The bead of both tires will seat on the rim at the exact same width. The rim is a fixed width. As far as it looking thin...not to worry. In the pic below (bad form!) look at my left frame slider distance from the ground.

Now I am a little nervous. The Front tire arrived yesterday (rear must still be @ Charlie's house). You all need to school me because when I first looked at the Q2 it looked noticeably thinner than the BT-016's and PP's that I am familiar with. So I took a couple pictures. The first pic is with the Q2 on the left, & BT-016 Pro on the right (is it an optical illusion?). The second is the Q2 inner @ 2.5". Third is the Pro @ 2.75". Tell me what is going on here please:

Photo1-2.jpg

I promise Trey, that Q2 will hold better than that BT016. You will be pleased.
Getting back to the OT, Charlie in the above pic is just pizzed because I was in front of him :moon:

I love it!! She will be purring like a kitten when you finish that up..

What's the notebook? Just service manual put into a binder? Something from when it was a Vesrah bike?

Jay, it is the service manual, but yes, it has all the info from Vesrah:)

You got your waders ready to do this in, or is your garage on high ground?

You are gonna get some real use out of that tire changer! :)

You got your waders ready to do this in, or is your garage on high ground?

You are gonna get some real use out of that tire changer! :)

I am inland and a Lille higher than the water... I think I will And I look forward to it!

Not all of them but some did head to Nashville...

Were they seriously sold out or is yours actually coming just from a different warehouse than the front?

Ha just a different warehouse. My son told me the rear came today. Haven't seen it yet, but can't wait to see if there is a noticeable profile difference with the rears too.

Not all of them but some did head to Nashville...

Smyrna, right? I saw a newspaper article that some USMC A/C were here...thought so. IF I put a TEAM GIXXER sticker on one, you think you might see it? :laugh:

I'm gonna ship my GSXR down to you...take a little off the top and trim the sides but keep the pork chop side burns please. Can't wait to get back to Barber!

I love it!! She will be purring like a kitten when you finish that up..

What's the notebook? Just service manual put into a binder? Something from when it was a Vesrah bike?

Smyrna, right? I saw a newspaper article that some USMC A/C were here...thought so. IF I put a TEAM GIXXER sticker on one, you think you might see it? :laugh:

LOL, no guarantee, but I will be on the lookout!

Back