**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Goodness gracious! I think you're budget is already pretty hefty! Work must have been good to you last year! :thumbsup:

Lol

I guess you can say I am rewarding myself. :)

750 probably going to do street duty with my Zac to get some seat time....and then maybe some level one later summer

I like the duals also, but single exhaust just seems to be more natural to me.. But duals on the Tiller is SCHWEET!!

That would be a wicked weapon on the track just like it is.... You know the list of goodies is just because you want to :laugh:

I like the duals also, but single exhaust just seems to be more natural to me.. But duals on the Tiller is SCHWEET!!

That would be a wicked weapon on the track just like it is.... You know the list of goodies is just because you want to :laugh:

Yea your right Jay!
Where does it stop ...smh!

I got Good news and Bad news Ladies, Good news is I NOW have 3 weeks Vacation time. Bad news is Team Gixxer going to be checking out the Tail Section of my BMW. LOL!! Make plans to ride with you guys I'll keep you posted on the dates.

I got Good news and Bad news Ladies, Good news is I NOW have 3 weeks Vacation time. Bad news is Team Gixxer going to be checking out the Tail Section of my BMW. LOL!! Make plans to ride with you guys I'll keep you posted on the dates.

Well you can smack talk that is for sure!

UHG...I just realized the Barber April dates are same weekend as MotoGP in Austin :(

come in May :)

I would LOVE to go to Moto GP in Austin... Tell you what, if you have tickets, I'll take your place :laugh:

I wish I could go in May....May is one of those months I grind it out at work.

Lol...after your gas and hotel for 3 days, you might as well just goto Barber with us!

Where the heck is Keith?
Haven't seen him on here in two weeks!?
Did he finally run out of smack talk lol

I wish I could go in May....May is one of those months I grind it out at work.

Lol...after your gas and hotel for 3 days, you might as well just goto Barber with us!

Where the heck is Keith?
Haven't seen him on here in two weeks!?
Did he finally run out of smack talk lol

Durn fool just disappeared!!! Maybe he needs to let his blood pressure go down by staying out of the politics threads :laugh:

I still may go in April. May would be just to spread out my tracks days over the year so I don't do them all in three straight months and have to twiddle my thunbs starting on August-next March :)

Hopefully you can make April Jay!!

I got nobody to ride with! :(
Not that I would keep up with you more than one or two corners anyways.. lol

Keith take yo blood pressure medicine!!
Politics and religious threads....none of my business..lol

Well I had my new baby only 1.5 hours...she is now at Crazy Jacks Performance in Rockwall Tx!!
Getting a full makeover

Won't look anything like this in a few weeks!

ForumRunner_20150203_185222.png

ForumRunner_20150203_185241.png

ForumRunner_20150203_185253.png

ForumRunner_20150203_185307.png

ForumRunner_20150203_185222.png

ForumRunner_20150203_185241.png

ForumRunner_20150203_185253.png

ForumRunner_20150203_185307.png

those were by far my favorite color scheme of that generation... But it should look even better in race form :thumbsup:

What kind a paint scheme you going with?

Thanks Jay. I agree. It was hard for me to drop it off. That burgundy wine color just looks so Perdy.

I seem to be leaning more toward a neon blue or a neon yellow. Getting paint from same place I got my neon orange House of Kolor. I really liked the neon orange.

Back