**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Tech Spec tank grips..... I use them as well and they are AWESOME!! Much more confortable and offer lots of grip without tearing up leathers!

Yes the snake skin is what we have. The high fusion and C3 pads may be some new type or something. Looks like the high fusion and c3 are thinner with a bit if a different pattern...

I would stick with the snake skin stuff for only a couple bucks. It's their best stuff

Awesome!
Thanks Jay.

Keith what is the name of the tank grip you use? I am removing the stomp grip. Don't want it tearing my leathers up.

Tech Specs ROCK chris. Hold just fine, but don't tear your suit up, or your legs if riding w/jeans. Look better too. Mine are Snake skin I think the others are newer variations.

Tech Specs ROCK chris. Hold just fine, but don't tear your suit up, or your legs if riding w/jeans. Look better too. Mine are Snake skin I think the others are newer variations.

Sweet! Thanks

Putting a few goodies on her.
New paint as well.

I was working on a new set of brake pads last night. Carefully cleaned the calipers, had it all nice and shiny...when pushing down the pistons in order to make clearance for the new pads, I overpressured and pushed another piston in that caliper all the way out...Immediately pushed it back in but not before the entire contents of the caliper went into my lap...grrrrrr....

Which also filled the caliper with air - a biotch to bleed back out I still don't think I've got it all out...

Barber in 10 days!!!! Starting to get that anxious feeling!

Bike mechanically ready to ride, still a few issues for the 2014 sticker scheme :)

To get fired up, here is link to WSBK Round 1 Phillip Island last weekend in HD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You get those clip-ons installed yet? Or you going stock for the forst weekend?

Stock, since my mentor (cough) has spent more time confusing people about lean angle than getting my bracket together.... cough.....

Not going to attempt fork fluid change until afterwards either...

Here is a teaser of paint. I went with the Chargers theme. :)
What do you guys think??

ForumRunner_20140226_123518.png

ForumRunner_20140226_123532.png

ForumRunner_20140226_123543.png

ForumRunner_20140226_123555.png

ForumRunner_20140226_123518.png

ForumRunner_20140226_123532.png

ForumRunner_20140226_123543.png

ForumRunner_20140226_123555.png

Thanks guys!!
These are pics my buddy sent me. Hoping to be on track by mid march.
Going to put woodcraft clip ons and motion pro throttle kit as well...

Yep, me and Keith are back on track at Barber the 8th and 9th next month. (Come on Jay...)

You guys have a blast out there!! :)
I will be soaking up some Hawaiian sun 3/2-3/11
Hopefully going to make 3/17 track day at Texas World Speedway ;)

Chris, do you have any Barber events planned?

Seems I thought you were coming in April maybe, but am probably thinking wrong....

I can't believe there hasn't been a single spot for March go up for sale on STT yet....

Back