**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

BTW, when is your boyfriend going to send you those puppies with a bracket? Isn't the season coming up very soon for you??? Just wondering if you are planning on swapping to the Vortex before your first TD this year

You back Ski Daddy? I reminded him yesterday of his failure :) I've got 6 more weeks to get it done, and won't work on it the week prior ("NEVER" work on your bike just prior to race day if you don't have to"), so we'll see if I make it on there the first weekend.

Gotta tell you, I hope I heal faster than this, 'cause right now I couldn't loosen a bolt if I HAD to...

Put on a new set of Q3's. I will be looking to borrow or buy a set of tire warmers if any of you have extras, or any suggestions.

ForumRunner_20140123_123615.png

ForumRunner_20140123_123615.png

New brake pads and fresh oil today. I'm not sure where the off season went...she's stripped naked for the brake master replacement in the am. Left her in the garage instead of the trailer since it's supposed to be 8 or 9 here AGAIN tonight. She'll be set when I get the new master.

20140123_191355_zps148888eb.jpg

Why did you take all the plastics off? They don't need to remove the plastics to do this....

They are not required to drip brake fluid on my plastics, but it is under consideration in my books....

They are not required to drip brake fluid on my plastics, but it is under consideration in my books....

You may have a point there....My truck said 3 when it started this AM and I know it's NOT precise. Sure you dont' want to RIDE up in the morning? :)

Back