The new zx14 is uuuugggglllyyyy!!!!!

swimmer7946

Registered
I just got my new copy of motorcyclist. Kawi sucks, 07 hayabusa will amke this a forgotten blog, just like it did to the 7x12!!!

rock.gif

7x12
rock.gif

The "7" keys are nowhere the "Z" key. How in the world did you manage to do that?

As far as your post goes ... I agree.

He's probably talking about the new ST version. If you thought the George Foreman Grills on the sides of the bike were bad, wait till you see yet another set grafted onto the hard luggage.

Personally?..after seeing several of'em just a few weeks back at daytona's bike week?..I feel we've seriousley mis-named this bike...

BWSIX7.jpg

as looking at it close-up and personal?...the freaking thing had "Ridges" everywhere...as if they were to infer that it's an aerodynamic wonder when ever the most casual observer can tell...it's most definantly NOT....yet the ridges are everywhere...and lots of'em...ridges on the fender flairs...ridges on the mirror stalks...ridges every freaking where..to go along with the gills on this fish...the design engineer musta been like a 7 year old kid palying on his etcha-sketch...and there's only one other product out there that I can think of that made it's name off of having "RIDGES"...and that's "Ruffles Potatoe Chips"...therefore?..I've personally dubbed it...

"The Ruffles Bike"

cause up till this manageri was created?..only "Ruffles" had "Ridges"...but not anymore!
laugh.gif

Now...would someone please pass the dip?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

The single seat turns me off instantly, not to mention the hideous nose.
and if ya think that's bad?...you oughta see the chrome plastic emblems...they claim the cheesy azz plastic chrome emblems were the result of THEM "going for the old ZX-11 Ninja look"...well?..they shopulda left that "look" back in the '80's where it belongs...cause they are disgusting...and if a bikes logo/emblem styling sux?..well?..there's just not much ya can do with that now is there.
rock.gif

laughing to self...yeah...right....real "aerodynamic"...then glue on some huge plastic molded 1/4" raised lettering right down both sides of the fairing and almost as long as the nose that reads...KAWASAKI..that's gotta be real....uhem..."aerodynamic"..
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144603083 -->

Don't let me slow ya Jinks .......keep on Flamin' !  
laugh.gif
okay..

it's a 4 eye'd willybooger trying to camoflaug it's ugly azz self by attempting to look like a ruffles potatoe chip...with ridges.
tounge.gif

How's that warputer?
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144604446 -->

laugh.gif

Sweet ! Never been a fan of Kawis anyway . Always stuck to Hondas and Zukis !
You're right though , I never paid that much attention , but that thing is full of ridges and angles .

Ugly !!
wink.gif

Sweet !  Never been a fan of Kawis anyway . Always stuck to Hondas and Zukis !
You're right though , I never paid that much attention , but that thing is full of ridges and angles .

Ugly !!  
wink.gif
Well here's the bad part...I am a Kaw Fan...and a Yami Fan...and a Honda Fan....and now a Zuk Fan...and all of'em have made Great bikes!
biggrin.gif

it's just that this ain't one of'em.
laugh.gif

The purpose of the ridges is to smooth air flow over the surface, like they do with some super-sonic aircraft. If they designed right, they wouldn't need ridges to make it go faster.
tounge.gif

The purpose of the ridges is to smooth air flow over the surface, like they do with some super-sonic aircraft.  If they designed right, they wouldn't need ridges to make it go faster.
tounge.gif
actually?....ridges are used to help "Direct Airflow" and eliminate "Vaccume Vortices" when and where two opposing angled surfaces cause them to collide into each other..and no...I didn't sleep at a holiday inn express...but I did spend 10 years working for Pratt & Whitneys Large Military Jet Engine R&D Facility in West Palm Beach, Florida.
laugh.gif

Trust me...if they were real concerned about smoothing out airflow?...they'd of never stuck a foot long cheesy chrome plastic emblem with gigantic letters raised a 1/4" high off the fairings surface, right up front, on the prime deflection area..with the leading edge of those 1/4" high letters facing the oncoming winds that reads..."KAWASAKI"...as aerodynamically speaking?...that's like gluing pinwheels to the side of your helmet.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144606348 -->

laugh.gif

Youre killing me Bill!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ahhh...glad i could cheer up your day NJ...he11...I'm just happy to know that the same dudes who designed the '74 AMC Pacer are still employed and hard at work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what's so funny about that?...I'm happy to know our economy is doing so well...I mean...Just look at ALL the crazed consumers rushing through the crowds to sneak a peek at Kaws HUGE ZX-14 debut at daytonas bike weeks just a few weeks ago...

BWSIX8.jpg

it was tough...almost got into a fight or two here and there..but I managed to squirm through the crowd to get that shot above...lucky me...JINKSTER.

L8R, Bill
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think it's very ugly!!!!!!!! I'm glad my husband won't be buying one! I hope the 07 Busa will be cool.
smile.gif

Back