'BUSA II-'08

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I just got my August 2007 copy of "Motorcyclist" magazine. The new 'busa is on the cover. Full report on the new baby in the mag. Check it out VERY COOL!!!!!

Do you have all those bikes or is that a history of your rides. I love the black wished it came with the gold wheels.

post_77_41414_busa08loweredblack21183177844.jpg

I just got my new issue of Super Street Bike mag, and got the same "Busa II" issue
that thing looks so great, I cant wait to get one.

Glad to see Suz finally decided to throw their hat back in the ring. I read where the '08 is faster than earlier versions of the Busa. And there was a guess to its RWHP, but nothing about its actual performance figures yet. Anyone know? I assume Suz didn't go through all the effort if they weren't shooting for putting themselves back on top.

I'm definitely a Busa fan, but what's with the rear end on the new '08? Did anyone notice magazine articles didn't have many shots of the rear of the new Busa? I understand why! It looks like Suz made a deal with a wholesale dealer who had a good deal on antique cage tail lights! And those stick-on turn signal things? Beauty is in the eye... and all of that, but it to me the rear end of the '08 doesn't seem to match its excellent front end. It was almost like one design team worked on the front, and another team on the rear. But who knows, after seeing Busa's back to 1999, maybe it'll just take some time to get used to the crusier-like light design. Until then, I'll keep my '05.

I have no doubt the after-market companies are hard at work redesigning a new bolt-on rear end for the '08.

rant.gif

Back