SuperstreetBike Mag-August iss. Busa Special

BigDiesel

Registered
The new issue of SuperStreetBike just dropped on my doorstep-its got a sick Busa in it AND a whole separate EXTRA mag dedicated to the Busa's history n influence on Bike modding, and there's a big article on the new '08 too.

I know some folks live outta reach of stores that carry these, so if anyone wants a issue I have a Barnes' N Noble nearby that usually has a few copies.

PM me whoever wants these, I will try to get one for everybody until they run out
beerchug.gif

Just got done reading the article. They really put a lot of thought into the production of the new busa. Can't wait to see one up close and personal

I saw that mag (friend gets it) nice write up, will have to save it when he is done!

Hey Big D whats going on with that bike of yours? Done yet?

Isn't it the one where they came on here and asked us to send in pics of us with our busa's along with a write up of why we like to mod and ride our busa's? If so, I hope they printed the pic of me...
biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Jul. 21 2007,22:23) Isn't it the one where they came on here and asked us to send in pics of us with our busa's along with a write up of why we like to mod and ride our busa's? If so, I hope they printed the pic of me...
biggrin.gif
Yes it is, but no pictures submitted by any of us were used. They only printed some of our stories we sent with the pics.

funny thing is sport rider came out with the same "extra mag" with very similar articles and the same cover shot.
rock.gif

(fstbusa @ Jul. 24 2007,19:06) funny thing is sport rider came out with the same "extra mag" with very similar articles and the same cover shot.
rock.gif
yeah, SR and SSB is the same company. I ran right out and bought the SSB not realizing the insert was nearly identicle.
sad.gif
OH well. Mine came with two "S"uzuki branded cylinder shaped tire air caps.... what are those called? ? ? ? so I got something out of the $8 magazine

valve stem cover? I didn't get one... dang it.
rant.gif

Back