The lowered look

Witte

Registered
Has anyone lowered their back end and not lowered the front and if you have how does it look ,good/bad. And does it make the busa stay down any better in the front or does it still want to go over backwards when you hit it. just wondering because I want to lower the busa but don't have all that money for the new tree.

Witte, I have also been debating lowering, If you cannot afford a new triple tree then go to I am in the same spot as you and will probably go this route. Also don't forget about the kickstand, you will either (correct me if I'm wrong) have to shorten it or buy an adjustable.

Forgot about the kickstand which brings me to another ques. How much would I need to take out of the kickstand if I lowered 2-3 inches

1" or so...

the bike will still stand up with it lowered with the stock stand.... although it will be almost vertical and very very easy to tip over... an adjustable is $150 or so. Or instead of shortening it do the

Just do the kickstand mod kinda over do it and your bike will set ok on a stock stand it worked for me. I dont think it would look very good with just the rear lowered and I dont know about the way it would handle.

Back