The hunters are going to hate me LOL

Concur with Busa1166.

In fact.... I would take the following approach.

I would blow their sh*t away in an instant.

He may look cute in this photo... but he represents death to motorcyclists everywhere. It would be different if they were like elk.... but these particular Ungulates are not smart enough to avoid asphalt. And they become even more stupid upon reaching asphalt.

Every hunting season, I pray to the Death Gods that all hunters reach their full tag quota, and the earth runs red with the blood of these motorcycle-killing, hoofed forest rats.

And extra bonus points for those killing pregnant does.... :beerchug:
I guess the same could be said for stupid drivers who text while driving. much more dangerous then any deer.

:laugh: Fair enough.

I tore one in half in 2001 on my old Honda ST1100.... hit the vermin at ~ 55mph, in north-central Oregon.

It did about $3600 damage to the bike... I was lucky to have survived.

Well I can understand your K.O.S. attitude then :laugh:

I guess the same could be said for stupid drivers who text while driving. much more dangerous then any deer.

I do believe some motorcyclist would welcome a "kill on sight." being done, or law being passed for people texting while driving... cops can't get them all you know. Maybe they could give a out permit and a quota for that too. Slap a camera on above the site on the gun take a pic of them driving with their head and fingers buried in the phone then squeeze the trigger tag em and bag em You can bet those cagers be more aware during riding season..
^^^^^^
just a joke :laugh:

:poke: that is a tiny little 3x3.???

pettin deer. only slightly different than shootin deer. :thumbs:

Here's a picture I was able to get this morning before he took off.

IMG_7695a.jpg

thats a cute little 3x3 :thumbs: that's neat you have a pet deer.

:beerchug: put out a mineral rich salt block and help him grow his rack.

Here's a picture I was able to get this morning before he took off.

235306d1322113208-hunters-going-hate-me-lol-img_7695a.jpg

Well I'll admit this particular specimen is a good-looking animal... young, strong, trim, etc. If they could just lean to fear asphalt, suspect I wouldn't have that much of a problem with them.

But since they can't.... this photo would look better with appropriately placed cross-hairs. :thumbsup:

.22 isnt legal for hunting deer in most places... counts as animal cruelty... a .270 or .300 is usually the smallest allowed

Your right. Ga is 22 centerfire minimum. Most states don't allow hunting at night either so we are splitting hairs. By the way my deer rifle is a 300 Win Mag.

He will grow up to be a nice buck if no one shoots him. He isnt considered a shooter in my book. Most likely you have a doe in her estrus cycle near by and he has her penned up for his oppruntity. Guys shoot doe if you want meat, leave the young bucks alone.

Well dodged three and nailed one on the way in this morning. My truck was so beautiful. Now the grill is done and the bumper is screwed.

Yup, those things are a never ending threat around here. I have been very fortunate not to have hit one, but I am among the blessed.
Hunters remove them by the thousands every year, but there are always thousands more left. Nice to look at, but where I ride, infinitely more dangerous than a texting driver.

He will grow up to be a nice buck if no one shoots him. He isnt considered a shooter in my book. Most likely you have a doe in her estrus cycle near by and he has her penned up for his oppruntity. Guys shoot doe if you want meat, leave the young bucks alone.
What ever! My vans been tore up twice, and several people around here have been busted up by deer while riding, I"ve dodge many a deer on my bike rite here on my road! IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN!

Back