The hunters are going to hate me LOL

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
When I got home from work tonight there were two dear standing in my driveway and I thought they had left. I just went outside and found this guy bedding down in my yard. :rofl:

IMG_7692a.jpg

Concur with Busa1166.

In fact.... I would take the following approach.

I would blow their sh*t away in an instant.

He may look cute in this photo... but he represents death to motorcyclists everywhere. It would be different if they were like elk.... but these particular Ungulates are not smart enough to avoid asphalt. And they become even more stupid upon reaching asphalt.

Every hunting season, I pray to the Death Gods that all hunters reach their full tag quota, and the earth runs red with the blood of these motorcycle-killing, hoofed forest rats.

And extra bonus points for those killing pregnant does.... :beerchug:

Subsonic 22 LR thru the inside corner of the near side eye and fresh Backstraps will be on the menu the next day.

i love deer!! on the grill, in stew, as sausage, in cornbread, made into jerky, etc., etc. :beerchug:

I can't bring myself to kill a deer. Just too beautiful a creature. Of course, I wasn't happy about the one that plowed into my car a few years ago...

Concur with Busa1166.

In fact.... I would take the following approach.

I would blow their sh*t away in an instant.

He may look cute in this photo... but he represents death to motorcyclists everywhere. It would be different if they were like elk.... but these particular Ungulates are not smart enough to avoid asphalt. And they become even more stupid upon reaching asphalt.

Every hunting season, I pray to the Death Gods that all hunters reach their full tag quota, and the earth runs red with the blood of these motorcycle-killing, hoofed forest rats.

And extra bonus points for those killing pregnant does.... :beerchug:

Let me rephrase my statement :whistle: When I said get rid of him I meant get him to leave :laugh: If you going to eat him Bon Apetite and enjoy :thumbsup: I don't have them crossing my motorcycle path maybe I would feel differently if they did. I mean its a wild animal, a wild animal with really big horns and they know how to use them. Don't let the Bambi videos sway you, look up dear attacks on youtube and a really long list pops out. But you guys live with them and I am sure you know that already.

Bengal Tiger is a beautiful animal to that I like to see just not around me :laugh:

edit : Just hit me if you have a bunch cement around you cover him in it just in time for the season holidays... make a great lawn ornament for christmas :laugh:

jkjkjkjkjk :hide:

Back