The Hidden Agenda behind Mass Migration

If they were wearing any uniform, we would be defending ourselves and calling it an invasion.

The irony is, it's harder to get entry to live in her country than it is yours. In fact just about every country is harder to gain entry into than yours.

I have 3 countries on my short list to move to. All of them would turn away what we don't. They sure as heck don't provide housing, healthcare, education and legal rights. I actually need to have health records, no arrest records and $$ to support myself.

What a drastic concept!
Not true that it is easier to get entry into the US legally.

To put it in other words, it is easy to get into the US illegally and with a scam become legal. But to do it legally in the first place, the right way is not easy.

I'm a naturalized citizen, and immigrated here because my wife who is American wanted to come home. It took 6 years, lawyers and lots of interviews. That is after I use to travel here frequently on business, as I worked for an American company abroad and use to pump close to $1 billion into the US per year through business dealings.

To sponsor my daughter to come and stay here legally, will take 14 years, she has a PhD and works in a senior job on the stock exchange. None of that matters, because she is not a refugee fleeing for the safety of her life.

Not mine, stolen from Elon Musk.

Roman Empire.JPG

The southern border has been fluid ever since there was a southern border.......and I have already said it needs to be controlled so that people entering the US do so legally and above board....

It's good that you are out riding because wrapping yourself in this conspiracy world will eventually drive you crazy.......

Life is hard enough these days without looking for more ways to make it harder.
What is going on at our southern border is much bigger than it has ever been in history. Now we have people coming from all over the world in greater numbers than ever before. it use to be Mexico and Central American illegal aliens predominately.

Since you seem to have a handle on all of this.... What is the name they have for that train that brings illegals 1000s of miles through Mexico?

What is going on at our southern border is much bigger than it has ever been in history. Now we have people coming from all over the world in greater numbers than ever before. it use to be Mexico and Central American illegal aliens predominately.

Since you seem to have a handle on all of this.... What is the name they have for that train that brings illegals 1000s of miles through Mexico?
It's not called "the Beast" because it's a pleasant experience....many die along the way.

I've already said the southern border needs to be controlled...what more do you want?

You live in a country which as a very poorly administered and led country to your south and have no border controls...what exactly is expected?

Not true that it is easier to get entry into the US legally.

To put it in other words, it is easy to get into the US illegally and with a scam become legal. But to do it legally in the first place, the right way is not easy.

I'm a naturalized citizen, and immigrated here because my wife who is American wanted to come home. It took 6 years, lawyers and lots of interviews. That is after I use to travel here frequently on business, as I worked for an American company abroad and use to pump close to $1 billion into the US per year through business dealings.

To sponsor my daughter to come and stay here legally, will take 14 years, she has a PhD and works in a senior job on the stock exchange. None of that matters, because she is not a refugee fleeing for the safety of her life.
Not sure where you came from or your history before.

My Dermatologist I saw last week came from Russia 6 years ago. Has been a practicing Dermatologist here for 4. Is a U.S. citizen.

My neighbor is the COO for Atlas Copco. From Australia. Been here for 4 years. Been a citizen for 2. His wife is from Uruguay. She is also a citizen.

My other Chinese neighbors have been here 10 years. Citizens for 6. Their son is in his last year of studies at Auburn.

One of my longest term friends is from Iran. Been here for 40 years. A Citizen for 30 of them. Retired from American Airlines.

None needed extensive help to get citizenship. None needed an attorney. None found the process that daunting.

Wernher Von Braun, accused of War Crimes in Nazi Germany, came to the U.S. after WWII ended. Became a U.S. citizen in less than 10 years. Went on to be a founder of NASA. Perhaps you've heard of them?

Albert Einstein, perhaps you've heard of him? Left Germany in 1933. Was a U.S. citizen by 1940. I'm pretty sure he made significant contributions to mankind.

So I'm not sure why it's been so difficult for you. Being married to an American should have helped it be much easier for you.

I think the U.S. makes a practice if stepping up citizenship efforts when someone looks to be a significant contributor to our country.

Not sure where you came from or your history before.

My Dermatologist I saw last week came from Russia 6 years ago. Has been a practicing Dermatologist here for 4. Is a U.S. citizen.

My neighbor is the COO for Atlas Copco. From Australia. Been here for 4 years. Been a citizen for 2. His wife is from Uruguay. She is also a citizen.

My other Chinese neighbors have been here 10 years. Citizens for 6. Their son is in his last year of studies at Auburn.

One of my longest term friends is from Iran. Been here for 40 years. A Citizen for 30 of them. Retired from American Airlines.

None needed extensive help to get citizenship. None needed an attorney. None found the process that daunting.

Wernher Von Braun, accused of War Crimes in Nazi Germany, came to the U.S. after WWII ended. Became a U.S. citizen in less than 10 years. Went on to be a founder of NASA. Perhaps you've heard of them?

Albert Einstein, perhaps you've heard of him? Left Germany in 1933. Was a U.S. citizen by 1940. I'm pretty sure he made significant contributions to mankind.

So I'm not sure why it's been so difficult for you. Being married to an American should have helped it be much easier for you.

I think the U.S. makes a practice if stepping up citizenship efforts when someone looks to be a significant contributor to our country.
Same as with me, if you talk to any of them they would have gone through the same process as me, the Atlas Copco guy probably came in with a H1B Visa. It takes solid procedures to get a Green card and more time to become a Citizen. Things have changed since Einstein, that was years ago.

I have been here for 23 years, took me 6 to get my citizenship, used an immigration attorney to make sure all my applications docs were without problems.

I have brought a number of H1B's into the US, where we could not get the required skills for our company from within the country.

In short, it is a pretty rigid process and it is not easy.

Same as with me, if you talk to any of them they would have gone through the same process as me, the Atlas Copco guy probably came in with a H1B Visa. It takes solid procedures to get a Green card and more time to become a Citizen. Things have changed since Einstein, that was years ago.

I have been here for 23 years, took me 6 to get my citizenship, used an immigration attorney to make sure all my applications docs were without problems.

I have brought a number of H1B's into the US, where we could not get the required skills for our company from within the country.

In short, it is a pretty rigid process and it is not easy.
I don't know the history of revision to any of our immigration laws. I could research them, but I wont. I specifically discussed my Dermatologist journey. She can't practice as an MD here unless she goes through the AMA structured practice of residency and board certification. She didn't wish to. But she can practice as a PA. She did not come here with a job. She got one.

My Chinese neighbors have no job. They don't need one. And they need no social assistance.

Australian likely did come here with needed job skills for work. It's a pathway to citizenship.

My Iranian friend came here on an education VISA, got his advanced degree and became a citizen.

Back