The greatest generation

I usually stick to the bike related topics for good reason. I'm disgusted with the political system as a whole and don't feel like getting into a pissing match with fellow members.

While we might be in disagreement on how bad previous presidents have been I will speak to this point you made I am not sure that the previous presidents were so arrogant, condescending, divisive, disconnected nor lied directly to the people of this country over and over. Our current white house leadership all seem to be deceitful and it's because of the leadership of the president. I think that is why so many people are against President Obama right now, so many of his lies / scandals are now catching up to him...

If we do some research though it shows that this president has just as many scandals as the others. Its like its a competition of who can screw the people over the most.

I think that most people are against Obama so badly because thats how we orient ourselves. Looking around at papers written by numerous people we see our ability to choose how we receive our political information and news is dampening our tolerance of other view points. The internet is amazing a wealth of knowledge.. But studies show it isn't improving or broadening our viewpoints. Its restricting them. We can search and only read what we want we can listen to only who we want. Can anyone name one of these partisan talking heads who really wants to accept other view points, or really promotes it?? Most of them are militant about not listening to anything anyone else believes.

This is partially opinion but reading the papers we see its a common idea and there is research to back it up. Partisan ship is ruining our country and allowing our leaders to continue the ravaging of the people at the peoples expense. We are paying these people to do it to us.

If we do some research though it shows that this president has just as many scandals as the others. Its like its a competition of who can screw the people over the most.

I think that most people are against Obama so badly because thats how we orient ourselves. Looking around at papers written by numerous people we see our ability to choose how we receive our political information and news is dampening our tolerance of other view points. The internet is amazing a wealth of knowledge.. But studies show it isn't improving or broadening our viewpoints. Its restricting them. We can search and only read what we want we can listen to only who we want. Can anyone name one of these partisan talking heads who really wants to accept other view points, or really promotes it?? Most of them are militant about not listening to anything anyone else believes.

This is partially opinion but reading the papers we see its a common idea and there is research to back it up. Partisan ship is ruining our country and allowing our leaders to continue the ravaging of the people at the peoples expense. We are paying these people to do it to us.

Make no mistake, we are aligned on the playing the party line...

Back