The greatest generation

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Regardless of your opinion on Obamacare and if you think the country needs it or not this picture is pretty funny.... Funny not so much in Ha Ha but funny sad....

wwii.jpg

wwii.jpg

Thanks for making me cry.......twice!
Once for then and the other for now. That's what makes watching and reading about WWII almost difficult to believe.

F Osama Obama. Time for a new leader,lol . It will be 8 years and what has been achieved?

BB

But he's done all these great things......... :whistle:

1. Fast and Furious — Operation Gun Runner and apparently an either incompetent or lying Attorney General

2. General Electric sending 36,000 jobs overseas (Obama handpicked General Electric’s CEO to head his Jobs Committee.)

3. Solyndra scandal

4. Lightsquared

5. Increased our deficit over 40% in two and one-half years.

6. The harassment of Gibson Guitars

7. The Drilling Moratoriums

8. Soaring Food and Gas Prices

9. No Shovel Ready Jobs

10. The downgrade of America’s credit rating — first time in American history

11. First time in American history over 42 million Americans are living in poverty

12. Never passed a budget for the first time in 34 years

13. America drops to 5th place in global competitiveness

14. Over 400,000 small businesses closing every year under Obama

15. Our debt has increased $4,247,000,000,000 in just 945 days — fastest increase under any president ever

16. No summer recovery

17. Fed suing the State of Arizona and also bringing it before the UN Human Rights Council

18. Pressured retired General Shelton to alter his testimony

19. Enabled the largest number of home foreclosures

20. Turned America into the largest food stamp nation

21. Started another war without Congressional approval

22. Forced a trillion-dollar disaster down our throats called Obamacare without legislators even reading the bill

23. Created over 25 million unemployed Americans

24. Appointed a tax cheat for Secretary of the Treasury

25. Appointed over 34 un-elected czars with exorbitant salaries

26. Gave visas to illegal aliens

27. Increased the racial division even amongst blacks (Maxine Waters and the bedroom slippers speech)

18.The worst infamous accomplishment was: Obama must be the only head of state in the history of the world to conspire with another foreign head of state, Felipe Calderon of Mexico, and invite him to come to his own country’s soil to chastise, lambaste, attack and insult people and elected government officials of America.

ha, ha! says a lot about our society today and how we think as Americans. our expectations are so low compared to previous generations.

ha, ha! says a lot about our society today and how we think as Americans. our expectations are so low compared to previous generations.

On the other hand, We have led the world in technology and innovations.. but lets not count that. We have dramatically reduced racism in our culture, sexism, and spread equal rights among our citizens... except for the gays. Violence is on a downward trend here but it is world wide also. We've managed to still be on the top of the list of charitable people in the world. We've dramatically increased peoples ability to freedom of speech, though some take it to far. Oh ntm the arts, while we may not have led in all the arts our country has aided the development of some of the most popular music trends in the world. Our society sucks its a terrible place.

Not saying theres not problems but come on... the good old days were great if you were white men of middle class and higher economic standings.

interesting tidbit Teen pregnancy is also on a decline. lower now than in decades.

Now our government, well lets just say their society... well its on the decline. Blame Obama but when theres real research done on any of it well, we find out hes not alone in the scumbag club. All of them are in it and having a mighty laugh at their massive earnings while the people argue over if its a conspiracy that the national debt went up. Or any of the other things listed above. Lol One other section of our society thats on the decline is our lack of ability to get a long politically, we are so segmented that is just sad, no tolerance.

And the obama care website was a disaster though for sure.

Although it's funny, there is a large amount of truth embedded within the content. Our government has become so corrupt at every level that I'm not sure it can be fixed at this point? I am sad to say this is the most arrogant, corrupt white house administration in my lifetime and maybe in the history of our country. Continuous scandals one after the other! I'm with Blanca, reading that little funny makes me want to cry!

Oh, and from my observation I'm thinking GPMO is a paid blogger for the current administration? Just sayin :dunno:

Although it's funny, there is a large amount of truth embedded within the content. Our government has become so corrupt at every level that I'm not sure it can be fixed at this point? I am sad to say this is the most arrogant, corrupt white house administration in my lifetime and maybe in the history of our country. Continuous scandals one after the other! I'm with Blanca, reading that little funny makes me want to cry!

Oh, and from my observation I'm thinking GPMO is a paid blogger for the current administration? Just sayin :dunno:

I'm doing a poor job then since i think hes a schmuck. I just can't see his administration as any worse than the 10 presidents before him. they are all corrupt all scumebags and not a damn one of them in DC cares about the American public. decisive politics in America keeps the people where the politicians want them... squabbling among themselves.

I'm doing a poor job then since i think hes a schmuck. I just can't see his administration as any worse than the 10 presidents before him. they are all corrupt all scumebags and not a damn one of them in DC cares about the American public. decisive politics in America keeps the people where the politicians want them... squabbling among themselves.

While we might be in disagreement on how bad previous presidents have been I will speak to this point you made
they are all corrupt all scumebags and not a damn one of them in DC cares about the American public.
I am not sure that the previous presidents were so arrogant, condescending, divisive, disconnected nor lied directly to the people of this country over and over. Our current white house leadership all seem to be deceitful and it's because of the leadership of the president. I think that is why so many people are against President Obama right now, so many of his lies / scandals are now catching up to him...

Back