The First of My new baby Sphynx kittens

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Here is the first pic of my new litter of Hairless beautiful kittens... Born just 15 mins ago im so happy.
birthday.gif
 to my new kittys
heart.gif
This is kitten number 1 awaiting the arrival of the rest of the kittens i will post the rest of the pics as they are born.

babysphynx1.jpg

Very Cool but they're Sphynx kittens, not Spynx kittens.

I love cats, and the Sphynx are very cool and more pictures would be appreciated. Especially once they are up and moving around. Not a lot of people have ever seen sphynx cats.

yes revils you are right i hit an h didnt show up i guess lol. Yah this is this females first litter.

were trying to bottle feed now. Mom is tiered and they cant seem to find the teets on there own.. ugh this is gonna be a very long night.

Like I said I love cats, but um... The Sphynx do kind of resemble yoda or little old people...

Grumpy old people...

wire_092807.jpg

beerchug.gif
thats cool man. I like those cats. They remind me of Egypt for some reason. I've never seen one in person before. I bet they get cold easy. Does their skin dry out easy?
thumb_up.gif

YA, I'm sure there's a good reason for them reminding me of Egypt, I just don't know why.

congrats
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beleive it or not there bodies are very very warm. There body produce alot of heat and they eat alot more and there body creates heat its actuall pretty weird how it works. they need to be bathed 2 times per week at the very least because they dont have any fur ther body sweats and will collect dirt on it. And there ears need to be wiped with cotton balls every few days to keep wax buildup from accumilating they are alot of work but are the most lovable cats there are. kittens range anywhere from 1000-2500 per kitten. I now have 2 Adult Females and 1 adult male and 4 kittens so far.

beleive it or not there bodies are very very warm. There body produce alot of heat and they eat alot more and there body creates heat its actuall pretty weird how it works. they need to be bathed 2 times per week at the very least because they dont have any fur ther body sweats and will collect dirt on it. And there ears need to be wiped with cotton balls every few days to keep wax buildup from accumilating they are alot of work but are the most lovable cats there are. kittens range anywhere from 1000-2500 per kitten. I now have 2 Adult Females and 1 adult male and 4 kittens so far.
SHOCKED.gif
1000-2500 wow. maybe i wont be gettin one of those
laugh.gif
sounds like too much work too.
cool.gif

good money in breeding though
thumb_up.gif

Happy Birthday kitties! hairless freaks! JK, very cool shadi
beerchug.gif

yah a little bit of trouble. i havent slept yet. Mom isnt producing any milk for some reason so me and the mrs have been up every 3 hours feeding by bottle. It really sucks. Luckily a friends mom is a vet and was nice enough to meet me at the vet office at 2 in the morning.. Im starting to get really stressed out.

Waiting for vet office to open so i can call cost me 180 yesterday for xrays and tests. God only know what its gonna cost me for something to help mom start producing milk . And this being her first litter makes it worse because she doenst know how to handel it. She moves around alot and leaves the kittens when she shouldnt be so i just put her in a big cat kennell with the kittens hopefully shell settle down a bit more in a confined area. Man guys wish me luck this will really stink if we have to get up every 3-4 hours for feeding for the next 6 weeks till they can start eating regular foods. Luckly my mom is retiered and is taking over feeding duties during the day while me and the mrs goto work.

Back