Booboo ::: end of an era.

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
In 1988 I wanted to surprize the mrs with a kitty cat. I go look at a new litter of part himalayan cats, ( allmost all puppy's and kittens are cute of course )

I tell the girl, " whats the most rascal one you got? " she says " Really? " I say " YUP! "

I take home " BooBoo " She was awesome! Lots of fun, allways ready for a fresh can of tuna or to romp after a toy ... and although not wanting to curl up in your lap she allways wanted to be within 10 feet of me.

In 2003 we moved from Hawaii to Calif. And I hated to leave her but we left her in the care of our inlaws, I would see her about twice a year since 03 and she never forgot me, would allways come running when I got to my inlaws house.

Today at 23 and half years old she had to be put down due to age and health issues... :cry:

If a dog is man's best friend... then boo musta been part dog. I will miss her.

I think I posted up photo's of her on the org years ago but here's a couple more.

Aloha oe' Booboo

booboo-20001.jpg

booboo drunk0001.jpg

She was beautiful.Sorry to hear Kent. Sounds like she lived a full life. RIP Booboo.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

wow! 23 yrs is no joke. sry to hear. must be like losing a loved one. sounds like she lived one hellova life

Sorry for your loss! Was a georgous kitty.

R.I.P. BooBoo

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and love them each in their own way. I am sorry for your loss, but know that she had a great, long life.

Sorry to hear about that man. I had a three toed box turtle for 20 years named Leonardo Horatio Hornblower that was put outside by my ex fiance one day and was left out so long that it cooked him. Long story short, I loved him, cried over him, and he was even the first turtle in FL to be creamated. I feel your pain man. RIP Booboo

Back