The Eyes of the Insurance Company

looks like minor scratches to me
rock.gif

OH btw, it looks like you lowsided or dropped it etc. (non impact type accident) So you'll be at fault in that claim. Tell us how you make out at your next renewal.
Your to sharp my friend. I'll never tell how it was reported....  
wink.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yep that would be best most likely. I know I personally wouldn't make trouble but I have witnessed statements from those who would on other instances on other boards. I just hope you reported it accurately and took fault if you were indeed at fault. Tired of the squid stories where the guy dumps a bike doing a wheelie and claims hitting a deer. All that does is sway a dangerous rider's responsibilities onto me till the day comes he dies, they find out the real truth or he gets out of bikes. Either way, their actions cost me more cash that I don't appreciate paying.

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Actually there are certain state (like michigan) if you re-title it, it will come back clean. I bought a totaled bike from a guy in NJ and rebuilt it, and viola the title has nothing on it about salvage/rebuild/etc. It had a salvage title when I bought it in NJ

Actually there are certain state (like michigan) if you re-title it, it will come back clean.  I bought a totaled bike from a guy in NJ and rebuilt it, and viola the title has nothing on it about salvage/rebuild/etc. It had a salvage title when I bought it in NJ
I'm just wondering how my title will be reissued....Only time will tell....

OH btw, it looks like you lowsided or dropped it etc. (non impact type accident) So you'll be at fault in that claim. Tell us how you make out at your next renewal.
Your to sharp my friend. I'll never tell how it was reported....  
wink.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yep that would be best most likely. I know I personally wouldn't make trouble but I have witnessed statements from those who would on other instances on other boards. I just hope you reported it accurately and took fault if you were indeed at fault. Tired of the squid stories where the guy dumps a bike doing a wheelie and claims hitting a deer. All that does is sway a dangerous rider's responsibilities onto me till the day comes he dies, they find out the real truth or he gets out of bikes. Either way, their actions cost me more cash that I don't appreciate paying.
No worries my suzuki fan no squid stories, but again i'll never tell....

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Chow you list Boston as home, what do they whack you for Insurance? and what is your step number?

I live just west of Worcester with a 9 for a step, Full coverage for $523 a year with a $500 deductable.

eyes.gif
where was i when you posted on how you went down...can you reiterate how it happened...cuz they are saying it is not that much damage, but from the looks of things..DAMN..both freakin sides...
evil.gif
ggrrrr..

Chow you list Boston as home, what do they whack you for Insurance? and what is your step number?

I live just west of Worcester with a 9 for a step, Full coverage for $523 a year with a $500 deductable.
This is going to sound stupid and I'll probably get flamed for it but here I go....I don't know what I pay a month for insurance it comes directly out of my account and I just found out when I bought my bike back that I have a $300 Deductible. I also don't know my step....Sorry I couldn't help....I'll try to find it and let you know....

eyes.gif
  where was i when you posted on how you went down...can you reiterate how it happened...cuz they are saying it is not that much damage, but from the looks of things..DAMN..both freakin sides...
evil.gif
 ggrrrr..
The bike has extremely minimal damage but every scracth constitutes a new part that has to be ordered and paid for....
Thus $6900 total....

"This is going to sound stupid and I'll probably get flamed for it but here I go....I don't know what I pay a month for insurance it comes directly out of my account and I just found out when I bought my bike back that I have a $300 Deductible. I also don't know my step....Sorry I couldn't help....I'll try to find it and let you know.... "

Not stupid, scary maybe

My Warrior was almost $800 I was shocked tosee me premium go down to $500 on a 2 year newer "Sportbike"

Back