The Definition of Squid

interesting. I did some research on squid origin a few years back. traced it back to a 70's mag article where the author coined the term after observing a wreckless young rider [kid] who seem to dart around like a squirrel. that's all i found

Heh, learn something new every day.
smile.gif

The paramedic decription is kinda graphic..
crazy.gif

Yup : "Squid" was also a common derogatory term for sailors:
Recent inductees were called "squids" by more senior sailors, and
All sailors were called "squids" by Marines
My wife is a squid
super.gif

Here are my results...

So far, 23277 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 76 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

So far, 23279 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 57 (from 0 to 100), and 29 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

Pretty good huh?
all_coholic.gif

My results:

So far, 23283 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 81 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

And I didn't even study!!
biggrin.gif

Back