The Busa killer is forsale.

that video was staged - still think that rider didnt know how to ride
a viper is ok but i can think of lots of cars i would rather have...
shelby Cobra, for one

its a nice ride
beerchug.gif

thats not the viper that beat the busa,thats the video with Nick slick ,correct? the one that races the 3 busas I believe the stock busa kept up with it for the most part,but the other two blew it away along with the zx12

There is a Ford GT running around Jacksonville, FL with 1450 rear wheel HP. I've seen it at Stage Six Motor Sports where I had my wimpy (275 hp) 1994 turbo charged integra GSR dyno tuned. I watched a few videos of it racing a stock busa and it pulling away pretty easily. It was twin turbo charged. The turbos where just huge!

(landmissle @ Mar. 08 2007,07:47) There is a Ford GT running around Jacksonville, FL with 1450 rear wheel HP. I've seen it at Stage Six Motor Sports where I had my wimpy (275 hp) 1994 turbo charged integra GSR dyno tuned. I watched a few videos of it racing a stock busa and it pulling away pretty easily. It was twin turbo charged. The turbos where just huge!
there's always someone out there willing to dump a ton of cash into a car so it might beat a production bike in a roll-on...
all_coholic.gif

Back