Who is this?

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I'm wondering if this guy is a member here or if anyone knows who he is. He claims his busa can do 230mph but never says if he's got a turbo or not. Also, pay close attention to the shots of the video that do not show the speedometer... the video looks sped up because of the herky-jerky camera motion. I believe without a doubt that he sped up the video during those shots to make it appear like he was going faster.

But... there are definitely shots that show his speedometer tagged at 185 (but the rpm's are not even at redline!)... so I'm not sure if he somehow is faking the readings on the speedometer or not.

Not sure if this vid is a repost or not, but just wanted to get some thoughts from you all. Even if this rider faked his speed (which I'm confident he did during some shots)... it's still fun to watch. And, yeah, he's pretty squidly by passing in the shoulder/emergency lanes.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the 8:13 mark it's OBVIOUS the video is sped up... because look how fast the movement is of the camera (a helmet cam) is at that time of the video... it's a super-fast look to the left then back to center.

He DEFINITELY sped up the video during the POV helmet cam shots... I am 100% sure of that based on everything I've seen. But, still, the video is fun to watch (expecially for those of us who are not riding our bikes now!)........

I think this guy is a decent rider who owns a busa but might not be on this site.... or... I might be wrong and he's on this site. But I think he's some younger rider who's never gone down (like I was, but younger) and just doesn't realize he could go to jail if he gets busted.....

dont concentrate so much on how fast he is going, watch when he decelerates for traffic......... its obvious

Not that bright. It is stupid to put yourself and others at risk like that. I am sure there are plenty of deserted rodes to go FAST on.

Well theres 9 min 54 seconds of my life shot to sheet! Pan give me my time back, I want a refund-lol

looked like a couple of squids I saw sunday on stretched 1397's weaving in & out of traffic,I wasn't impressed.Earlier in the day I ran into them and one ask me why I wore a full face helmit,all you need is these[held up sunglasses]SQUIDS.

Probably re-geared too... I've pegged the speedo before and there's no way I would be weaving through traffic at that speed... He's probably going slower than what the speedo shows... Also, why you would top out a bike on a busy highway, I just don't know....... squid!

Back