The big brown truck dropped off an Alien at my house today!!!!

MONSTRBUSA

Registered
The big brown truck dropped off an Alien at my house today. I got a good deal ($750.00) on a brand new in the box Brocks Alien Head exhaust system from a guy on Craig's list. Plan on getting it installed Saturday and I can't wait to hear what she sounds like!!!

I had my Alien Head installed about a month ago. No video will do it justice. It has a sick sound to it, you will love it.

Chrome or black ceramic ? It might not matter to you, but Brock's had a number of background colors for the plaque. I think you'll be happy. Great price.

I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get a brocks exhaust (street meg). If I don't post soon that means I bought it and she killed me. Wish me luck...

Keepin my fingers crossed for you, even sayin a little prayer haha.

Sprocket and exhaust are on my to-get list...need to also convince the wife.... this too will hurt. :poke:

Got the AH on today and man oh man does this thing sound bad ass!! Those You Tube vids don't do this thing justice.

Question though, now that the FI light is on I need to either buy the O2 eliminator or a PCV. Does the PCV with Brocks mapping really make that much of a difference with the new system?

I also noticed that the bike is idling a little higher now even after its warmed up since the AH is on.

i have the brocks alien head with pcv dyno tuned and my light has never came on and the sound is amazing and performance even better i love love love the set up especially since i went from stock to fatty pipes at first cause of my money shortage and i didnt realise the power lose i really had until i switched to my alien head with pcv and had it tuned wow!!! whole new bike

Busa back.jpg

Just got my AH w/ PC5 on last week. SICK!!!!
If I had the the time, and a garage, (central Tx. wildfires took care of
mine), probably would have gotten ECU editor. I like to tinker.....
Anyway, PC5 w/ the AH TOTALLY transformed the Busa,,,,,
Sound, weight, performance, and looks.....
Be careful. It is LOUD. if u get on it, 5 O will take notice. They wl hear u comin'.
Went with the 14"....

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.897604,-96.875568

I like the way my buddy put it one time after I let him ride my Gen 2. When we got done and he got off he said there is only one way to describe it with the Alienhead on it, and that was " Riding along beside it, it does sound bad azz & strong , but when riding it, it just sounds so like it is pizzed off looking for a fight" :laugh: and now when we ride he said after riding it it just sounds so much different to him now after really feeling what is behind the sound. It may be a little loud and attention getter even when it's not wanted but I believe it makes the Busa sound like the machine it truly is. :thumbsup:

Got the AH on last weekend and put the PC 5 on today with the Brocks map. Big change in the way the bike runs and I can feel the power increase!! Money well spent:laugh:

042.jpg

041.jpg

Got the AH on last weekend and put the PC 5 on today with the Brocks map. Big change in the way the bike runs and I can feel the power increase!! Money well spent:laugh:

042.jpg

041.jpg

Hey Monstrbusa
I live in Pleasantview, I would like to ride along your Busa. I have an 09 also with an Akrpovic system in the fastest color, blue silver and white. I weigh 230lbs.
When you have time lets take a ride out 24 and do some roll on's I am curious to see how close our Busas run, plus I dont have any PCV or ecu editor.

I want in on the action too. I am in Murfreesboro. I know alot safer road than 24 if u guys wanna do some roll ons.

Back