THE BAN HAMMER!!

ali123

Banned
Any of you veteran members here remember anyone getting banned and what caused it.... I bet those threads would be some funny azz reads!

Any of you veteran members here remember anyone getting banned and what caused it.... I bet those threads would be some funny azz reads!
Actually had that same thought myself, even tried tracking back a few that were banned but unsuccessful in finding where they got banned

Only ones I remember are the ones that screwed people over on deals. Remember big drama around SPAZ but could have been SH.org but think here too.

There have been a few i can recall over the years. I think depending on the thread quality , most garbage, they got deleted. Cap and the team over the past 2 decades have been pretty easy going.

Actually had that same thought myself ,
even tried tracking back a few
that were banned but unsuccessful
finding where they got banned .

:super:

Wow ,

So we know @ali123 . . .

Appears that he got a temporary BAN ?

The HAMMER dropped sometime over the weekend .

Please do not think that we can attack somebody personally . . .

And not be held accountable for what we have said and done in the past !

We all know @captain is fair with all of us & enjoy our temporary peace & quiet .

Dan & I bumped heads early on & I have not only grown to tolerate this Hayabusa brother ,

His humor gets under certain peoples skin & I have grown to LOVE that about this turbo fanatic !

Please understand that his work environment is not very peaceful & just like us he has some FUN here .

Hoping they never BAN THE WHEELIE here at THEoRg or I too might need to go elsewhere for comic relief ?

BAN hammer.jpg

You would not believe some of the conversations that have happened on the ZX-14 site where I'm a member. I actually felt extremely bad for people a couple of times. The admin doesn't sensor anything or ban anyone for any reason. For the most part, it stays ok but there were some bad arguments and terrible stuff said about friends.

You would not believe some of the conversations that have happened on the ZX-14 site where I'm a member. I actually felt extremely bad for people a couple of times. The admin doesn't sensor anything or ban anyone for any reason. For the most part, it stays ok but there were some bad arguments and terrible stuff said about friends.
Yeah, I probably would.....I was a member of LA Busas in my early ownership days, then SH, and finally found a home here when someone suggested it would be more to my liking. LA Busas was completely outta hand, murder threats, discussions of rape as a weapon, rampant threats of violence.
Psychobike used to have some pretty wild threads too, back when it was popular.
I for one am glad that cAp has stepped in to enforce the standards that make this place what it is, there are plenty of places on the internet for a person to spew garbage, lies and insults, this just isn't one of them.

Wow ,

So we know @ali123 . . .

Appears that he got a temporary BAN ?

The HAMMER dropped sometime over the weekend .

Please do not think that we can attack somebody personally . . .

And not be held accountable for what we have said and done in the past !

We all know @captain is fair with all of us & enjoy our temporary peace & quiet .

Dan & I bumped heads early on & I have not only grown to tolerate this Hayabusa brother ,

His humor gets under certain peoples skin & I have grown to LOVE that about this turbo fanatic !

Please understand that his work environment is not very peaceful & just like us he has some FUN here .

Hoping they never BAN THE WHEELIE here at THEoRg or I too might need to go elsewhere for comic relief ?

View attachment 1602998

His humor is one thing and as of late had grown ti tolerate seeing his posts and as many of us when he first came here crying about the bike brett sold him I even felt bad and had wanted to help for all of about a minute till his true colors started showing. What I can not overlook or forgive is the two facedness, as cap pointed out he runs around here talking all that save the org how can I help then when after all he's done finally gets some punishment and runs and talks about cap behind his back and pretty much all of us and that is not forgivable. And yes I am one of those that hold a grudge, one of my downfalls in some cases but don't believe so in this one.

Back