Yea Pueblo CO !! Smoking ban has had big effect

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
3 years after banning smoking in all public places (second hand smoke problems) heart attack admissions dropped 43%..

The data collected is part of one of the longest running studies on second hand smoke and its affects on others.. pretty significant!

I smoked for a lot of years myself and felt significantly better a few months after quitting.. So.. you new years resolution folks... Hang in there!!

Class of 77 (Central high) is my Alma Mater

Okay, back away from the keyboard and put the crack pipe down.

Good luck bro, smoking sux, especially for those that don't :whistle:

Congrats on quitting. That would be one thing I would be proud to quit if I smoked. Now if I could get my dad to give it up. He could last a couple more years if he gave his lungs a chance to heal.

Congrats on quitting. That would be one thing I would be proud to quit if I smoked. Now if I could get my dad to give it up. He could last a couple more years if he gave his lungs a chance to heal.
I just went cold turkey about 10 years ago..

Good news for sure....

There are only two ways to truely quit smoking;

You quit it or It quits you....

Here ya go Randy. I'll make some more Kool-Aid.

r8

sticker03.jpg

3 years after banning smoking in all public places (second hand smoke problems) heart attack admissions dropped 43%..

The data collected is part of one of the longest running studies on second hand smoke and its affects on others.. pretty significant!

I smoked for a lot of years myself and felt significantly better a few months after quitting.. So.. you new years resolution folks... Hang in there!!

Class of 77 (Central high) is my Alma Mater

how old are you

Back