The back is healed so I got a busa?

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
That color is awsum on the 00
super.gif

00busaTX....welcome
beerchug.gif
..I'm just east of you in Fairview.....nice riding roads in this area.......good looking bike.

Well, I went to the meet in McKinney last night and met someone who has a busa with the turbo kit, slammed, and the 8" extension on the swingarm....

eek2.gif
Holy toledo batman  
eek2.gif

Last night was the first day to actually ride around..... oh how I missed the fun of the twisties.  I am impressed on how extremely nimble that bike is.  Once I do the Tobin seat and lower it an inch, things will be better.  

Needless to say, it was lovely.....

eek2.gif

lurk.gif
do ease into it my friend the bike is quick as hell and it's very easy; even for experienced Busa riders to get into trouble. It's one thing to find yourself fugged at 60 MPH and a totally different oh shid at 160 MPH. Be careful and enjoy. Great bikes, and they do tend to take care of you, just don't push it. Yet
super.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 02 2007,14:47)
lurk.gif
do ease into it my friend the bike is quick as hell and it's very easy; even for experienced Busa riders to get into trouble. It's one thing to find yourself fugged at 60 MPH and a totally different oh shid at 160 MPH. Be careful and enjoy. Great bikes, and they do tend to take care of you, just don't push it.       Yet  
super.gif
No prob.  I can't seem to get it over 7 grand yet.  I tend to stay nervous for a while.  It has been 4 years since my last sport bike, and I seem to have lost some of my DGF since I got married (dont giva f@#$).  

Needless to say the slower twisties is all I am doing for now.  I just need to find a track with teachers, maybe some sort of riding school for the road coarses.

That is a nice bike.Believe it or not that was the first one I've ever seen that color. Someone answered my ? about the year model. Very nice and welcome!!!
beerchug.gif

Back