The back is healed so I got a busa?

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
I am north of Dallas a few miles and just wanted to chime in and say hello.  I am finally back with a sport bike and grinning ear to ear.

I just bought it last weekend and can't even take it out due to the weather (and the fact that I have a new helmet on order).  Just need to lower it a little because I am so short.  She has 1400 miles on her and was garaged for years because she scared the previous owner a little.  
firedevil.gif

Not to worry this is not my first bike nor will it be my last....... ode to the two-wheeler
bowdown.gif

Here is a pic of the bike fresh off of the trailer in front of the house.  Pretty, you might say.........
520271008_d0f3e9c356.jpg

Welcome aboard! Those tires still good after all this time with no riding on them?

Nice ride Bro you need to come down to Austin for the Meet N Greet this weekend June 2 there are some guys coming down from your way you could ride down with them. I sent you a PM with a link to the thread that has all the details of the event Hope to see ya there Bro Oh and you need to get a RoadLok on that Sweet Ride of yours I have them in stock if you want one. This is a good investment to help secure your ride and keep it safe.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
Enjoy and be safe, that is one
kickass.gif
scoot, and there's a reason the previous owner was skeered.

Rubber2burn: I would love to come to the meet, but due to the late notice (or should I say, me finding out so late) and distance, this weekend won't work for me, but thank you for the heads up.

Sloto200:  The bike was stored for years and recently the guy had someone try to steal it.  This is why he decided to sell it.  They tried to drill the ignition and broke the bit in it.  So instead they stole the pipes off of it.  The guy then fixed the ignition, did the maint work, new pipes, etc.  Basically made it road ready.  The tires look good, but we will see if they stick to anything.

NoFearSpear: Just give me a holler and we can meet up.  It would be nice to go out for a ride with someone.  

Everyone:  Thanks for the warm welcome
jump9.gif

Welcome and you got the fastest color.. 1400 miles SWEET..
bowdown.gif

heres a pic of ours..

2000_Busa_18__Small_.jpg

Great find. She sure is clean.......
Be Carefull and enjoy.......

super.gif

Back