The 2008 Fantasy MotoGP Thread

The 2nd 6 Fantasy is going to be a close one to the end!!

Everyone has Pedrosa, Rossi, Stoner, Lorenzo, Hayden, Capirossi, and Toseland.

The difference is only between DePuniet/Edwards/Elias and DeAngelis/Dovizioso.

When you rest and when you race is going to be paramount!!  
cool.gif

That was an awesome race between Rossi and Stoner!!  Rossi had to work hard because he couldn't pass the Duc on the straight no matter how good of a drive he got.  That Duc is still got the monster engine  
wowold.gif

Over 100,000 fans in that stadium and you could really hear them through the announcer's mics!  The Spanish fans make a lot of noise!!  
beerchug.gif
Great race. Awesome watching Rossi pick off riders one by one.

Apparently, Celtics fans make a lot of noise too.  
banghead.gif

wowold.gif

But seriously, I'd love to personally witness a Catalunya GP race and feel 100,000 rabid MotoGP fans at the top of their lungs.
Over a 100,000 fans on race day alone is just awesome!!

Over 4 times as many than at Laguna...

wowold.gif

footage of Spies FP2:

<object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5uukf&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5uukf&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>
Ben Spies Donington 08 FP2
Uploaded by webamanu2

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Donnington's 2008 Fantasy Team Points page 1</span>

2008_Fantasy_Team_Points1.jpg

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Donnington's 2008 Fantasy Team Points page 2</span>

2008_Fantasy_Team_Points2.jpg

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Donnington's 2nd 6 Fantasy Team Points</span>

2nd_6_Fantasy_Team_Points.JPG

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Donnington's 2nd 6 Fantasy Standings</span>

qp1.jpg

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Donnington's 2008 Fantasy Standings</span>

qp2.jpg

Assen's race will be run on Saturday instead of Sunday, so FP1 will be Wednesday night instead of Thursday night
winkold.gif

Hopper gave my team a -1
rock.gif
!!!
wowold.gif
I don't look too far back in the season GP, but...Hopper will be my Achilles Heel if I don't pick and choose the right races to run him in. I may have to be in damage control from here on out.

Hopper gave my team a -1
rock.gif
!!!  
wowold.gif
 I don't look too far back in the season GP, but...Hopper will be my Achilles Heel if I don't pick and choose the right races to run him in. I may have to be in damage control from here on out.
I think you'll find it very tough to crack the top 4 because you have Hopper.  You're close to DaCol., but he has a better team so expect him to pull away from you...

If you did get 4th or 3rd, it should feel like a win since you have Hopper.  
whistling.gif

I expect Rayabusa0818 to challenge you as well because he has Rossi, Stoner, Pedrosa.  Bluehaya and TA_Gunsurgeon have Melandri  
sad.gif
 but they do have Lorenzo like you do.

I expect the top 4 to be Me, Ba Busa, Mc Mustang and DaCol. because we all have Rossi, Stoner, Pedrosa, and Lorenzo.

The next 4 spots will be a battle between the bottom 4 because you guys lack one of the above riders.

Of course this all changes if any of those four riders gets hurt or stops performing  
winkold.gif

10 pts.....glad Capriossi's coming back.

Guess Spies got his GP practice.

Wooo weeee, Stoner got the maximum points. Max race, max qual, max speed, max lap, max rec rac and ,max rec ever.
bowdown.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Assen's 2008 Fantasy Team Points part 1</span>

2008_Fantasy_Team_Points1.jpg

Back