The 1 dollah neck warmer

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Thinking outside the box today…bought a $1 hat at Wally World. Christina cut the top, sewed it back together and wah lah…a cool neck warmer.

And yes, that’s how my eyes normally look…:rofl::rofl:

neck.JPG

i just picked up a turtle fur neck warmer from cycle gear. Mandatory when ride'n in the winter.

good idea :thumbsup:

Thats pretty cool. Ease of the Mt Dew and your eyes will return to normal! :laugh:

Your eyes do NOT always look like that!!! I know better.

That's the look of the deer as you round the bend into their party!!!

:moon:

I run your basic Under Armour Baclava....it's that small strip of neck that always gets a little chilled in between the top of the jacket and the bottom of the helmet.......

Ya guys wanna know what I found last year ????......A Proline neoprene Windjammer II....it wraps around the base of the helmet canceling wind noise, and warming the helmet even MORE !!! You guys can get'em from Proline over in the UK. About a week to ship over, but WELL-WORTH the wait......Happy Winter Riding !!!! :super:

BTW Jason ????....yes you DO look like a Desert Coyote as Spud rounds the corner !!!! :oldcool:

Thinking outside the box today…bought a $1 hat at Wally World. Christina cut the top, sewed it back together and wah lah…a cool neck warmer.

And yes, that’s how my eyes normally look…:rofl::rofl:

NOOOO....Christina ain't wearing anything and decided to surprise ya !!!! Go get it baby !!! :oldcool:

Back