That just aint right!

semperfi

Registered
OMG ! I was tooling down RT 37 in Southern Illinois today & met a black Busa that had been converted to a TRIKE! Isn't there some kind of law forbidding that? What is this world coming to? I will not sleep well tonight I tell ya. :poke: :banghead:

:poke:

post-6-49985-BBW_2007_Bikes_136.jpg

What'll be funny is when his cool rag in the back pocket gets caught in the chain. Then we won't have to worry about it anymore. This is sacrilege. He should be excomunicated from the brotherhood of the Busa. Amen...

How about the ones with the 2 wheels up front ?? I think Tricked Out Custom Cycles makes them ??

What'll be funny is when his cool rag in the back pocket gets caught in the chain. Then we won't have to worry about it anymore. This is sacrilege. He should be excomunicated from the brotherhood of the Busa. Amen...

!00% correct!

??? Sometimes I just can't figure out what people were thinking to ruin a beautiful Busa like that. ???

The only exception to the :rulez: is if you already had a busa and got hurt in an accident and couldn't ride any more-all others shall be stoned with old GS 1100E parts:laugh:

gawd here comes the rolling bigwheel with the slightly over built female on the back...

I used to work for a company owned by JD. The Busa would not fit their supply network. Everything on a JD tractor (as far as I saw) was made in INDIA or now China...Japan just would not do. Nothing RUINS like a Deere...Thats why I left amongst other things.

Don't hate could be the guys first bike and put some training wheels on it. Now do you think the Busa is ok for a first bike.:laugh:

Back