that crazy-azz beach of mine

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
She(my housemouse) is outside right now dropping liquid nitrogen onto a wart thats on the back of my Malamute/Wolf cross.

Jesus H Christ...its a fuggin' dog. Does she think the other dogs will laugh at him(Kodiac) if he has a wart.

Too fuggin' funny.

Next, she'll probably put the fuggin' Rottweiler on Prozac or something.... cause she's been "depressed lately".

Girls are funny , aren't they.

hav a less neurotic 1.....RSD.

I'd try wd40 first though.
huh?
rock.gif

That's too funny. 'Hope the poor dog doesn't suffer too much.  I'd try wd40 first though.
you think I should spray rust inhibitor/chain cleaner on my dog.
rock.gif

Ride....are you on fuggin' glue again ?

Look man.... just keep to sniffin' paint, or go back to the times when you sprayed lysol into a paper bag. You remember that...right buddy?

Actually, what RidinFish is probably tryin' to say is....

try some Compound W.

hav a less bumpy 1.....RSD.

o-by-the-way , I wouldn't let anyone hurt my mutts,the liquid nitro doesn't hurt 'em a bit. Seen it.

That's too funny. 'Hope the poor dog doesn't suffer too much.  I'd try wd40 first though.
rock.gif

Look man.... just keep to sniffin' paint, or go back to the times when you sprayed lysol into a paper bag. You remember that...right buddy?

try some   Compound W.    

o-by-the-way , I wouldn't let anyone hurt my mutts,the liquid nitro doesn't hurt 'em a bit.  Seen it.
rsd, so how does Compound W taste?

have a thick n chewy 1 or 2

Hey Rubba, my wife took the cat(siamese) to the vet cause the cat was so destructive and they put it on prozac. After a week of the cat just laying in a daze I threw a fit and told her the damn cat didn't need no drugs and to stop giving them to her. Hell this cat has more personality than most people I know. Now to this day there isn't a single piece of furniture in the house she hasn't destroyed, but at least she doesn't fall down when she walks.
rock.gif

rock.gif

try some   Compound W.    

o-by-the-way , I wouldn't let anyone hurt my mutts,the liquid nitro doesn't hurt 'em a bit.  Seen it.
laugh.gif

Hey Rubba, my wife took the cat(siamese) to the vet cause the cat was so destructive and they put it on prozac.  After a week of the cat just laying in a daze I threw a fit and told her the damn cat didn't need no drugs and to stop giving them to her.  Hell this cat has more personality than most people I know.  Now to this day there isn't a single piece of furniture in the house she hasn't destroyed, but at least she doesn't fall down when she walks.  
rock.gif
"at least she doesn't fall down when she walks"

Fuggin A....

Very cool my man.... don't dope 'em....

Just let 'em be. You bought the cat,just have the cat.

I like this fuggin guy. He knows. 1 smard mutha.

hav a petting 1.....RSD.

I'm thinkin' of gettin' one of those myself as soon as the cc's are knocked out. A dog I mean... not a crazy ass beach.
wink.gif

Thinkin' about one of these...

gershedog_mandy.jpg

HEy Bullet I might have a line on some Police Issue Belgian Malinois if you are really interested. My Aunt trains them for Broward County Sheriff's office and Miami PD, Etc.

Hey Rub, if she's burning warts off you pooch it means she isn't messing around with your wardrobe, or bugging you to get a haircut right?

HEy Bullet I might have a line on some Police Issue Belgian Malinois if you are really interested. My Aunt trains them for Broward County Sheriff's office and Miami PD, Etc.

Hey Rub, if she's burning warts off you pooch it means she isn't messing around with your wardrobe, or bugging you to get a haircut right?
Yeah, considerin' those, too. They're basically a short coated GSD on frickin' speed.
biggrin.gif
Excellent workin' dogs!
wink.gif

PM me more info, bro...

Will agree with ya on one thing Rub.....her but is sweet!!! but if ya call her a bitch one more time.......I'm gonna come over there and rip yer heart out and feed it to ya while it's still beatin.
I can guarantee she don't talk bout you like that bro......way too classy!
Now go apologize.....bitch!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back