Thanks to member Zeepopo for this recomendation (fuel additive)

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
From this thread fuel injectors,filters,etc zeepopo suggested this German made fuel additive for cleaning up the fuel system,available at your local Mercedes dealership. I've tried them all over the years,Seafoam,Royal Purple,etc...this one blows them all outa the water. About 15 bucks CDN..so about 3 bucks USD LOL, It's called Kraftsoff-Additiv. 1 can (100ml/3.38 fluid oz) treats 65 liters/17.17 gal. Cant tell you any more,the can is written in German.
I can tell you it works awesome.It will solve your mild fueling probs. My bike was hard to start,not anymore. It was ruff idling,not anymore.Still have the high RPM Turbo range problem.Have to clean those stage 3 injectors for sure. But its good if you left old gas in while in winter storage etc or in my case,just too much down time,my Busa is ten years old with only 6000 KM/3700 Mi.

Rubb.

Don't drink it,no matter how tempting. Thanks Zeepopo.

Are you riding the hard enough? All those other injectors are prob not working unless you wide open throttle.
Nobody has ever said that...not riding it hard enough...:laugh:
Except for my ex-girlfriend...:drool:
No Matt,I push it hard,but at about 9000 RPM it starts to cough and sputter,so I have to back off,fearing that I am starving the motor of fuel. Which is not a good thing for a turbo motor (they like it rich,not lean) don't want to blow it up.:banghead:Sometimes guys think that popping and backfiring is too much fuel,but it can also be a sign of a lean state.
Rubb.

Nobody has ever said that...not riding it hard enough...:laugh:
Except for my ex-girlfriend...:drool:
No Matt,I push it hard,but at about 9000 RPM it starts to cough and sputter,so I have to back off,fearing that I am starving the motor of fuel. Which is not a good thing for a turbo motor (they like it rich,not lean) don't want to blow it up.:banghead:Sometimes guys think that popping and backfiring is too much fuel,but it can also be a sign of a lean state.
Rubb.
is it still doing this after you cleaned the injectors?

From this thread fuel injectors,filters,etc zeepopo suggested this German made fuel additive for cleaning up the fuel system,available at your local Mercedes dealership. I've tried them all over the years,Seafoam,Royal Purple,etc...this one blows them all outa the water. About 15 bucks CDN..so about 3 bucks USD LOL, It's called Kraftsoff-Additiv. 1 can (100ml/3.38 fluid oz) treats 65 liters/17.17 gal. Cant tell you any more,the can is written in German.
I can tell you it works awesome.It will solve your mild fueling probs. My bike was hard to start,not anymore. It was ruff idling,not anymore.Still have the high RPM Turbo range problem.Have to clean those stage 3 injectors for sure. But its good if you left old gas in while in winter storage etc or in my case,just too much down time,my Busa is ten years old with only 6000 KM/3700 Mi.

Rubb.
View attachment 1617194

View attachment 1617195

Don't drink it,no matter how tempting. Thanks Zeepopo.
Glad it worked for ya. Damn amazing stuff, ridiculously concentrated. Get a few more bottles and keep adding the suggested amount at every fill up. It will open those infectors right up.

Glad it worked for ya. Damn amazing stuff, ridiculously concentrated. Get a few more bottles and keep adding the suggested amount at every fill up. It will open those infectors right up.
1 can and I call hear/feel the difference. :thumbsup:
Top Shelf idea and product Zee. :bowdown:

Back