Thanks Johnny Cheese and Bill @ Port-Tech

joelb

Registered
Took bike out for first passes with new motor. What a blast to ride.
Went 8.93@154.51.
Not bad for first time out and 755lbs race weight. The best thing was
It was still getting faster evey pass I did my job.:laugh:

dyno 2.jpg

scan0017.jpg

yikes ::11 8 more mph which was already picked up in the 1/8. :thumbsup: This really helps show why the 1441's aren't as popular/usefull. 1397's are a well proven combo for some time now.

it only ran for about 5 minutes before it went on the dyno. You put the weight 755 lbs and the mph 154.5 in the calculator and see what it gets you. Closer to 217.

Thats a great 60ft time for an almost stock clutch. Are you running the stock shock too? Slick? How long is your arm?

Thats a great 60ft time for an almost stock clutch. Are you running the stock shock too? Slick? How long is your arm?
gatlin revalve shock 1000 lbs spring used off another site could use alittle more spring worked better @ 5.5 over
michilen pro one
almost 7" over

yikes ::11 8 more mph which was already picked up in the 1/8. :thumbsup: This really helps show why the 1441's aren't as popular/usefull. 1397's are a well proven combo for some time now.

The 1441 combo does work well but is really worth it for the $1000 for the crank and beraings! The average gain with the crank is 7 to 10 max!

When with a good head and cam combo can yeild more HP!
The wright top end combo will yield more, but it does cost more! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

flippin quick man. like a whole new machine i'll bet. how's the power delivery?

Back