thank you to MC MUSTANG and Snooki!!!!!!!!

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
there aren't many things better than a root beer float on an extremely hot summer day after mowing the grass but i experienced one of them today...FedEx showed up at my door with a big box and i knew i shouldn't have anything i've ordered lately showing up yet...i had seen a thread (linky to it) a few days ago and had some suspicions but MCM told me to mind my own business when i asked him about it :laugh: i would have jumped all over that buy but am just trying to get everything i need to put Lucy back to the way she should be right now and there isn't a lot of extra cash floating around

upon opening the box, i found a Bagster tank cover color matched to Lucy and the perfect tank bag to go with it...MCM, thank you so much for being such a great friend and constantly making me feel like i'm never going to be able to repay you for all the things you have done for me through the years...you are an asset to this board, this nation, and everyone's life with which you come into contact...thank you, Sir :bowdown:

I thought he was up to something with that. Way to go, Shawn! :thumbsup:

Brother Semi (Colen)... still cracks me up -
You sir are too kind. Afterall, you not killing me is practically the same as saving my life, so I OWE YOU!. You have been a great freind and brother -I hated to hear about you going down at Eureka Springs and I wish I could have been there for you - so here is a little something to say thanks for all you do around here and for all of us.

One minor point of correction though - it is from both Snooki and I... she is kind of fond of ya too...
You are very welcome and very deserving my friend!

Last edited:
brother, you don't owe me anything and you never did! you just keep putting me deeper in the hole :lol:

and Snooki, i apologize for not realizing you were part of this too...i thank you from the bottom of my heart for this, for just joining in at the Bash and helping to make it even more fun, and for also helping make my brother MCM's life so much better...thank you :bowdown:

i look forward to seeing both of you again as soon as possible :beerchug:

Great friends are hard to find. If a man dies with 5 great friends who are their at the drop of a hat, he is considered lucky in my book. Congrats to you Sir for having one and congrats to him for being one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I saw MC askin' about it in the classifieds, and I knew it just as Flicka did. :rofl:

Can't wait to see her back on the road!

And Shawn, you're STILL the man! :beerchug:

Way to represent, Snooki! :bowdown:

way to go mcmustang and snooki. semi is one of the best of the best and ( semi dont you forget it ) he is such a awesome person. i waish i was half the man he is. both of you keep up the good work

I don't know him. But, after he sent those ss brake lines to rooster rider and then jumped on this tank cover, I was like : "hold on a second.. His bike is not red" :-) I new it was a matter of time before a thread like this was posted!! :thumbsup:

Good luck getting it back together Semi. And yeah, where a the pics of the present?
It's good to see Shawn happy and in love, he deserves it. I think Snooki fits in here pretty well.

I'm not at all surprised. They don't come any better than MC. I have not had the opportunity to meet snooki yet, but I know this about her already, she has wonderful man in her life! By the way semi, Shawn beat me to that bag by about 5 min.:laugh: Way to go snooki and MC!

Back