I Just Met MC MUSTANG......

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
What a fine example of a Human being,Officer,Fellow Hayabusa.org Member and just a fine individual! Sir,thankyou you for the time you took to drive to where I'm at and deliver the things that you did.

I want to thank everybody again for the concern you've showed myself and my family.I'm humbled to say the least.Again......I salute you all.

He took a pic to post up,so look for that later from him.Doug,I want to thankyou again for providing us with this forum to not only exchange info on the Hayabusa and make what I feel some life-long friends.

I need for Vinny and Big Diesel to PM me with you mailing address.I have something for you guys.

This has truly been an eye opening experience for me,one I dont wish on anyone.I'm truly amazed at the caliber of the members here,to do what you folks have done,and what Shawn did today.......Simply makes me glad to be associated with this "family".

I'm not used to people doing anything for me,I just simply cannot believe what you guys did,I thankyou from the bottom of my heart.You guys rock!
bowdown.gif
Paul.

(nitrousjunkie @ Mar. 13 2007,20:25) What a fine example of a Human being,Officer,Fellow Hayabusa.org Member and just a fine individual! Sir,thankyou you for the time you took to drive to where I'm at and deliver the things that you did.

I want to thank everybody again for the concern you've showed myself and my family.I'm humbled to say the least.Again......I salute you all.

He took a pic to post up,so look for that later from him.Doug,I want to thankyou again for providing us with this forum to not only exchange info on the Hayabusa and make what I feel some life-long friends.

I need for Vinny and Big Diesel to PM me with you mailing address.I have something for you guys.

This has truly been an eye opening experience for me,one I dont wish on anyone.I'm truly amazed at the caliber of the members here,to do what you folks have done,and what Shawn did today.......Simply makes me glad to be associated with this "family".

I'm not used to people doing anything for me,I just simply cannot believe what you guys did,I thankyou from the bottom of my heart.You guys rock!
bowdown.gif
Paul.
Sorry for your loss, we all are better off for knowing you.

cap

(captain @ Mar. 13 2007,20:32)
(nitrousjunkie @ Mar. 13 2007,20:25) What a fine example of a Human being,Officer,Fellow Hayabusa.org Member and just a fine individual! Sir,thankyou you for the time you took to drive to where I'm at and deliver the things that you did.

bowdown.gif
Paul.
Sorry for your loss, we all are better off for knowing you.

cap
beerchug.gif
+100

Hope your doing better.. What we did is nothing compared to what you bring to this board..
bowdown.gif
Thank you

(DR1300r @ Mar. 13 2007,23:10) Hope your doing better.. What we did is nothing compared to what you bring to this board..  
bowdown.gif
Thank you
I second Doyle on this.

So, this afternoon I jumped on Bessie and headed to meet Paul for dinner... As soon as he hit the door, I knew who he was and man was I underdressed. Daper is the best word I can come up with. Anyway, we talked about the Marine Corps, our stories, bikes, life in general. Guys, Paul is a class act and I am really glad that I was able to meet him. I offered to let him ride Bessie - but he wouldn't bite... He did sit on her though and I got a really crappy pic that I can't get out of my cell phone! (Still working on it thought) - anyway, I was able to eat a decent meal with great company and on top of it all? I racked up 300 miles on a beautiful day and night...
The only thing that would have made meeting Paul better would have been if it were under different circumstances... Paul - if there is anything that I can do for you - I will take it personally if you don't ask. Oh and BTW, thanks for dinner!
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 13 2007,23:40) So, this afternoon I jumped on Bessie and headed to meet Paul for dinner... As soon as he hit the door, I knew who he was and man was I underdressed. Daper is the best word I can come up with. Anyway, we talked about the Marine Corps, our stories, bikes, life in general. Guys, Paul is a class act and I am really glad that I was able to meet him. I offered to let him ride Bessie - but he wouldn't bite... He did sit on her though and I got a really crappy pic that I can't get out of my cell phone! (Still working on it thought) - anyway, I was able to eat a decent meal with great company and on top of it all? I racked up 300 miles on a beautiful day and night...
The only thing that would have made meeting Paul better would have been if it were under different circumstances... Paul - if there is anything that I can do for you - I will take it personally if you don't ask. Oh and BTW, thanks for dinner!
beerchug.gif
Thats cool..
super.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 14 2007,11:40) So, this afternoon I jumped on Bessie and headed to meet Paul for dinner... As soon as he hit the door, I knew who he was and man was I underdressed.  Daper is the best word I can come up with. Anyway, we talked about the Marine Corps, our stories, bikes, life in general.  Guys, Paul is a class act and I am really glad that I was able to meet him.  I offered to let him ride Bessie - but he wouldn't bite... He did sit on her though and I got a really crappy pic that I can't get out of my cell phone!  (Still working on it thought) - anyway, I was able to eat a decent meal with great company and on top of it all?  I racked up 300 miles on a beautiful day and night...
The only thing that would have made meeting Paul better would have been if it were under different circumstances...  Paul - if there is anything that I can do for you - I will take it personally if you don't ask.  Oh and BTW, thanks for dinner!  
beerchug.gif
My pleasure Sir,Thanks again for what you do and what you did for me.Semper Fi Sir!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Paul, I’m sorry for your loss.

I’m glad you and Shawn had a chance to meet up.
beerchug.gif

Rick

Hope you're well as can be expected, NJ; our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

And we can't thank you enough, MC.

I'm so glad you two got to meet up!! That's awesome...I only got to meet Shawn briefly at last year's bash, but this year I'm hoping we'll have more time to catch up. He's a great guy, as are you.
bowdown.gif

Paul, I hope you're doing as well as can be expected and I'm glad you're keeping in touch all the while...you've got family here, we all do...

NJ, you're truly a class act and obviously so is Shawn. You guys are truly a fine example of this family
beerchug.gif

(captain @ Mar. 13 2007,20:32) Sorry for your loss, we all are better off for knowing you.

cap i was going to add something...but Doug already said it for me.
and thanks to MC Mustang for delivering my package to NJ-another awesome member here on da .org!

Wish I could've been a part of that... and been there...

Awesome folks we have here.... Hats off to ya...
beerchug.gif

I, too, have had the pleasure of meeting Paul and second everything Shawn said about him.
super.gif

Back