PING Mrs.Captain & Doug!!!!!!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

nice CAp and Mrs. CAp!!
beerchug.gif
way to take care of NJ who looks out for all of us every day
bowdown.gif

Sorry for the delay in replying to this post Paul....... We really wanted you to get that package before memorial day... I wish with all my heart that we could get one of those banners for every member that is serving overseas. We snagged you up as the recipiant not to set you up on a pedestal or try to diminish the contributions of any others. At the end of the day you really represent the board and what our original vision was about. You have helped so many folks on the site, my wife and I included. We thought you could carry that banner with pride and share it with others and tell the story of the support that this site has for all of you making it happen for us....

There is no way that we could ever say thank you enough to all of you that serve our country so we will just do the best we can and say thank you and hope that you know how much we truly appreciate what you do for us every day!

To all of our other service members I just can't put into words the support that you have here from the members. When you get down, come here and rest assured that you have literally hundreds and thousands of folks to choose from to visit with. Thank you for your contributions to our country and providing us the safety in the US to raise our kids and live the way we do........

CAp

way cool
cool.gif
That banner was flying at the bash I believe
super.gif

PM me your mailing addy NJ, I got something to compliment that banner for ya
beerchug.gif
Will make a nice garage decoration
smile.gif

Thanks so much Doug....I just try to treat people like I would like to be treated.If someone ask for help, and you're able...what kind of person does that make you if you don't do what you can?

That being said,the overwhelming support that I received with the death of my Mom,Capt. Hughes....and the rest of the gang that sent the flowers and other stuff...They are the real stand up members here not me.I just do what I can.

Shawn drove to where I was which wasn't by any stretch of the imagination "on his way" and brought me the stuff the members got together,that is something I will NEVER forget.Things like that gesture...is what makes me proud to be a member of Hayabusa.org.
bowdown.gif

Back